Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    Thanks guys - has anyone confirmed the earning capacity of treasure? Gold? How much? No coins at all? I'm on iOS and don't have treasure in my market and don't have the gold for it anyway but am interested.
    The one pop up a day is limiting, I don't have diamond so no quetzal for me but to still not have the pop up would have severely limited the time frame to get it.
    2 at 4, 4 gold at 7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Now that is true. But I was talking about the anger of it not being breedable. The misprint of gold per day/hour is annoying.
    I think it should be made clear in the description its buy only! People are still trying to breed it, even now.

So if I manage to get this dragon I'll have to wait 800 days in order to get back all the gold that I spent.....
    So..... Unfair....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mgaes20 View Post
    So if I manage to get this dragon I'll have to wait 800 days in order to get back all the gold that I spent.....
    So..... Unfair....
    5 gold a day once it is level 10

Executive Chef
    To be fair I think this is a awesome dragon to have on our island, it only cost 800 gold it's not a big deal. We could easily spend as much trying to speed breeding for something. It also yield 5 gold per day so it only take about 6 months for us to breakeven. However, my question is will there still be DS in 6 months? Looks like every update lately; TL just find the way to upset their players. Or should we trust TL anymore? So far it looks like TL love to change things around like my forbidden kindergarten friends. What if we buy the dragon today, in the next week we see a timmer pops up telling us we only have 14 more day to collect our gold? Than what?? Come to this forum trying to look for answer again? And we all know what kind of answer we are going get.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get the update at all? No treasur dragon in my store? But i did get the pop up about quatzel beeing limited? Anybody else? And i'm iOS

Farm Supplier
    Ooooh I soo wanted this dragon begining to wish I didnt change from iphone to android

Rhino Keeper
    I just upgraded to version 1.4 and treasure is now available to me, however my bank balance tells me it isn't - shame that is one cute baby!!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-30-13 at 10:23 AM. Reason: removed off-topic comments

Can someone tell me is the treasure dragon like the gold cave , pays out every 22 hrs, if so the time gets 2 hrs earlier every day till it needs collecting through the night to get full value ,

Fashion Designer
    I truly do not understand why android/kindle can't get this dragon. Its not related to any new feature that is not already currently in game. Would any TL staff care to explain? Or is it just "not available" and that's it?