Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

I was going to buy the dragon cuz I heard it was 5 gold a day and well it's a nice looking dragon, but I noticed it said one gold a day only  so I've changed my mind on buying it, too much confusion. TL needs to make the dragons n decorations n purchase price equally (USD) I find out I only get one gold a day when my neighbor gets 5 a day or one gold an hour  come on, it's a game make it fair.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Attention: System is in maintenance.

Maybe fixing things...
    wow i can't get onto any of my TL games

Farm Supplier
    Hope they dear things up for us with the "maintenance" business, lol

Banned
    Castle is in maintenance too. If anyone bought the dragon and feel they were lied to, contact your bank, if it was purchased with a credit card. You can even complain with iTunes and ask them for a refund. I've done that before. Dont wait for a correction to fall Into your lap. Go and get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I was going to buy the dragon cuz I heard it was 5 gold a day and well it's a nice looking dragon, but I noticed it said one gold a day only  so I've changed my mind on buying it, too much confusion. TL needs to make the dragons n decorations n purchase price equally (USD) I find out I only get one gold a day when my neighbor gets 5 a day or one gold an hour  come on, it's a game make it fair.
    The level of the dragons affects how much gold it produces...... Level 10 (epic) is 5 gold/day

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I tried to post that : not sure that it will appears later

Frozen turtle said some minuts ago
    - treasure dragon is buy only. so not breedable and cost 800 gold
    - it gives 1 gold / day on level 1 - so it will gives 5 gold / day on level 10

I think it s clear.
    Read this

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Keen View Post
    I've got some bad news for you. The gold in DS isn't really gold. It isn't even real money. You don't really buy anything when you make an in-app purchase. It's a game. Nothing more....
    If you paid with credit card you can stop the transaction

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spectacular2nv View Post
    i personally apologise to TL on everyone's behalf... but there is a liar on dragon story and we cant blame you

If you mean that player who claimed and basked in all the attention, while saying he bred the dragon, then yeah.

Sidenote: there are people who clearly see the messages here and are STILL breeding gold and pearl. Jeez people. It can't be bred!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Locked due to thread clean up. Thread will be opened again soon. ^_^ Please do not create new threads on the topic.

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)