Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    I have never and never gotten a gold sale but it was my choice to buy gold and purchase this dragon. Why is it any different than the other decorations and stables and diamond house? Team lava does not force you to purchase these items they only come up with them and offer you the option to purchase them. It is not a gold trap it is a offer to you of a beautiful dragon. If you don't want to purchase it and go on playing the game there will be another dragon out soon enough. I was never mislead. It gives gold at different levels. So error has occurred have you never made a mistake? For all of you who get gold sales stop complaining. And remember I have never gotten a gold sale and it was my choice to purchase this dragon of my own free will. Thank you. And thank you team lava for offing us such a beautiful dragon to show off on our island.
    You asked ... "Why is it any different than the other decorations and stables and diamond house"

It's no different to those cos every one of those features also caused mass disappointment amongst players:

The diamond temple was found to only last a week...

The stable was found to only stable one dragon, so should have been called a shed!

And the Treasure dragon says 1 gold per hour till you buy it then you find it's one gold per day...

The problem is how TL markets these features, or in all honestly falsely markets them that causes so many problem.... And the market strategies they use are purely in order to mislead consumers and maximise profit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    I am just a player like everyone else. But was never mislead my info shows up to 5 bars of gold per day depending on legal of dragon. I'm sorry if you don't like what I said however I have the same rights to opinion as everyone else. The only misleading I feel there was was the breeding information given by other players when it was a purchased item.
    Did you bought the Dragon? Thought so So the dragon shows up on the market telling us, it will yield 1 gold per hrs & later we find out it only yield 1 gold per day. And you said there's no misleading?? Are you ok dude?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Did you bought the Dragon? Thought so So the dragon shows up on the market telling us, it will yield 1 gold per hrs & later we find out it only yield 1 gold per day. And you said there's no misleading?? Are you ok dude?
    You know what sorry that I reply. I just wasting my time

Banned
    some people buy dragons with gold in which these dragons only yield coins
    So everyone plays different

But yeah this dragon was misleading
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 04-29-13 at 02:14 PM. Reason: removed quote

In their favor, though, TL never told players that Treasure would be breedable. There is a very short official game update thread that heralds the upcoming dragon with the usual absence of details.
    Folks here are partly victim to the forum itself. While almost nobody followed the official thread, everyone thronged to this one because there were pictures of the dragon in the market an on at least one island, albeit prematurely.
    Maybe they were considering making it breedable, or inadvertently dropped it into the market before time and without properly editing the pop-up.
    Even "the guy who got it" commented in-game that it first said 1 gold per hour and was then earning 1 gold per day. I read that myself and wondered whether the change was because they were working on it as a trial. Now I know it never changed. (That was before he evolved the dragon).
    I dunno. This may be the one case where players may be able to force a refund, but I still doubt it. Not without a class action suit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kis1 View Post
    Maybe those of us who got shafted with the double gold costs to speed up have one gold per hour and everyone else one gold per day?
    I got halved breeding times, my gold to speed up stayed the same, it's telling me 1 gold per hour, habitat holds 5 gold

Fashion Designer
    Seems to me like the info is only slightly unclear, at Level 1 it earns 1 Gold / Day, get it up to Level 10 at it goes up to 5 Gold a day, simple. Even if it earned 1 Gold / Hour at Level 10 the habitat says 5 max, so it probably has a cap of 5 a day.... I think that is where the confusion lies. I'm pretty sure TL only intended this to be able to earn 5 a day, which is pretty good.

Although I would like to know if this is coming from Android... I'll be over 500g after the Mother's Day Edition install for Farm Story and would like to know if I should buy the Clockwork Dragon ( Buy Only for me ) or wait for 800 gold to get the TD.... info would be nice so I could plan.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow really TL.. and to think I was about to buy this dragon I am so glad I came here first. I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting sick and tired of all the marketing and gold/gem traps in your games. but I will thank you for saving me money from now on, I will "NEVER" purchase anything in your games with my hard earned cash anymore. Enough is Enough!!

Farm Supplier
    Hey really been looking forward to this dragon like everyone has, but its not showing up in my market? Is there a new ds version out or something? Or is it an ios only dragon?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy_lou View Post
    Hey really been looking forward to this dragon like everyone has, but its not showing up in my market? Is there a new ds version out or something? Or is it an ios only dragon?
    ???????