Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    I'm Artemisia Cat Crack sounds like a great name! I'll see if I can find Amy's Kingdom in the Community.
    Despot (with an American Flag after it) is another kingdom I came across from in the community. Anyway, you can add me as a neighbor, and then you can find Amy's Kingdom from my wall

Banned
    Sabrina's house is so soft, dainty and pretty! I also skipped some steps. I'm too impatient. But I forgot to snap pics along the way and post them here, so everyone can know what to do I'm advance. Boo!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Despot (with an American Flag after it) is another kingdom I came across from in the community. Anyway, you can add me as a neighbor, and then you can find Amy's Kingdom from my wall
    Thanks! It's so pretty!

Rhino Keeper
    Amy's Kingdom confirmed that the new paste, blocks & beams are used for Sabina's house, but she didn't remember quantities, because she gemmed through them as she isn't at a high enough level to craft them yet. How about you Baraze? Do you remember quantities needed?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know how to do that. Is your kingdom Cat Crack? If so, go to my wall (Susanville) and visit Amy's Kingdom.
    Hi, someone mention me?

Farm Supplier
    I visit and find Despot comment on Maguar wall. Always find useful tips on her walls. Thanks Maguar

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Hi, someone mention me?
    Hi Cat Crack. So, for some stupid reason, because if you are Cat Crack on here, and your kingdom is Cat Crack, I should have known better, I thought Kingdom Cat Crack belonged to lotuskat, lol! I have received so many new neighbor requests,
    that I can only assume came from people seeing my Storm8ID on the forum. BTW, does anyone think it's bad form to delete neighbors without letting them know? I am trying to keep my neighbor count down to a manageable 150, for visiting, gifting & requesting purposes, & really want the ones who are most active & visit, post, & gift back.

I'm Amy's Kingdom. Sorry I didn't write everything down. Many of the things you have to make to get the princess free requires level 25. I'm not there yet so I used gems to skip through. It will take a long time to get to the house unless you skip with gems. So you should have time to save up materials. The princess has many hair issues. lol

Once you get her house, collect from it and then she gives the talon needed to unlock the nest. In the nest was a purple egg that takes two days to incubate. I can't do that until level 25. But I'm happy to have the princess and have something fun to wait for later. A fun use of iTunes gift cards I would otherwise never use. I love this game. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    I'm Amy's Kingdom. Sorry I didn't write everything down. Many of the things you have to make to get the princess free requires level 25. I'm not there yet so I used gems to skip through. It will take a long time to get to the house unless you skip with gems. So you should have time to save up materials. The princess has many hair issues. lol

Once you get her house, collect from it and then she gives the talon needed to unlock the nest. In the nest was a purple egg that takes two days to incubate. I can't do that until level 25. But I'm happy to have the princess and have something fun to wait for later. A fun use of iTunes gift cards I would otherwise never use. I love this game. :-)
    So glad you found the forum thread I mentioned to you, and more thanks for posting all of your useful information for us

Host(ess)
    Hello,

Are we supposed to get a goal saying to expand to where Sabina is, or do we just go ahead and do it?

Thanks

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast