Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Eclipse Dragon 4-25-13 - RELISTED

Fashion Designer
    Just curious, does anyone know if this one or Saturn are possible to get using cosmic/peacock or cosmic/genie etc? I haven't heard of it happening but I was wondering.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    I should say that the 22 hrs *could* be wizard...I don't know just yet obviously...but either way...I don't have a diamond or another cosmic to try the other breeding possibilities.
    it was a mindvolt...bred again...ANOTHER 22 hrs...AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

I don't have a diamond to try to breed with on this...but why are only water and air elements being used for crying out loud?

it was a mindvolt...bred again...ANOTHER 22 hrs...AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

I don't have a diamond to try to breed with on this...but why are only water and air elements being used for crying out loud?
    Perhaps you breed another cosmic to pair up with the first. I've tried 15 times, using moon, diamond, Saturn ,cosmic. Still no eclipse.

Farm Supplier
    Got 4 cosmics in a row with Diamond x Cosmic. Decided to save one and evolve it to level 4. Tried Cosmic x Cosmic, got an Eclipse first try. Now still trying to get Saturn.

To Salinho, she said Yes this weekend . - Happy Dance -

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteZamu View Post
    Got 4 cosmics in a row with Diamond x Cosmic. Decided to save one and evolve it to level 4. Tried Cosmic x Cosmic, got an Eclipse first try. Now still trying to get Saturn.

To Salinho, she said Yes this weekend . - Happy Dance -
    Congrats!

Banned
    Got my eclipse usind diamond and saturn, first try:-) Ironic, though, since I havent got Cosmic yet. (Saturn was diamond and diamond) feeling happy again after so many fails for night hybrids!!

Banned
    so I sped up the breeding...another mindvolt from my eclipse attempt. Fed my cosmic and moon up to the end of level 6 (ouch that's a lot of food) and bred them again...14 hrs! But is it the *correct* 14 hrs?!?!?! Time will tell.

So the tally so far from breeding cosmic/moon is: mist, mist, mindvolt, mindvolt....??

Executive Chef
    so I sped up the breeding...another mindvolt from my eclipse attempt. Fed my cosmic and moon up to the end of level 6 (ouch that's a lot of food) and bred them again...14 hrs! But is it the *correct* 14 hrs?!?!?! Time will tell.

So the tally so far from breeding cosmic/moon is: mist, mist, mindvolt, mindvolt....??
    Would be better to try for a second cosmic and breed cosmic x cosmic?

Farm Supplier
    So I'm still pairing Cosmic x Cosmic. Got an Eclipse first try. Magic second try, another Eclipse after that (which I have to sell). Now another Magic is in the making. Just want my Saturn

Fashion Designer
    Just wasted 530 gold trying to get this stupid thing got so many Saturn and purple and a peacock now I have a dumb 40 hour with diamond a Saturn what could that be. Just can't get eclipse. Out of gold now so now I have to wait the 40 hours