Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Eclipse Dragon 4-25-13 - RELISTED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I sometimes am, quite. let's hope it's not some hidden clue for its sudden end. I doubt I will be able to try for this one anytime soon! Lol. Still going for saturn...am thinking about trying for a second cosmic and then insist for saturn. -.-
    You might be right. Look at the top of this:

Don't ask what I'm watching :3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i just got a notification from DS saying "The Eclipse Dragon is now available! Buy or breed one now before it's gone!"
    I did too.

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    You might be right. Look at the top of this:

Don't ask what I'm watching :3
    lol

Executive Chef
    Thanks, RotomGuy! Saw the same pop-up when I opened my android game. Worried...

Executive Chef
    I don't have Cosmic yet, 1 million coins of the habitat so haven't bothered trying for it. I'm worried :3

Farm Supplier
    I HATE what TL is doing with these new dragons. We never know for sure what elements are needed. Why did they, since introducing mythic, only give the new dragons one element instead of giving it the elements needed to breed it? (f.e.: eagle we see red and yellow in the market, with the new dragons we only see the mythic or cosmic symbol). How are people that aren't visiting this forum supposed to know how to breed atlas, saturn, eclipse,...? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaaas View Post
    I HATE what TL is doing with these new dragons. We never know for sure what elements are needed. Why did they, since introducing mythic, only give the new dragons one element instead of giving it the elements needed to breed it? (f.e.: eagle we see red and yellow in the market, with the new dragons we only see the mythic or cosmic symbol). How are people that aren't visiting this forum supposed to know how to breed atlas, saturn, eclipse,...? Doesn't make any sense to me.
    I like to think of them as "double" or "compressed" elements which are basically hybrids like Mythic/Mythic, Grass/Grass, etc.

I know TL sees them completely differently but that how I think of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Fail Lists:

Assuming you are using a standard Diamond x Cosmic combo.
    Genie - 8 hrs
    Trickster - 18 hrs
    Peacock - 18 hrs
    Cosmic - 8 hrs
    Saturn - 16 hrs
    Eclipse - 14 hrs
    Anubis - 40 hrs
    Gold - 44 hrs
    Magic - 20 hrs
    Air - 2 hrs

Assuming you are using a standard Cosmic x Saturn x Eclipse (any of those three with any of them)
    Genie - 8 hrs
    Trickster - 18 hrs
    Peaccok - 18 hrs
    Cosmic - 8 hrs
    Saturn - 16 hrs
    Eclipse - 14 hrs
    Magic - 20 hrs
    Air - 2 hrs

Ones in Italic, I am not sure about.
    Excuse me if this sounds ignorant, but what is meant by "standard Diamond x Cosmic combo" and "standard Cosmic x Saturn x Eclipse (any of those three with any of them)"??? It's the use of "standard" that I don't understand.

Rhino Keeper
    @TeamLava: I love the "new dragon available" notification on Android Device. I was checking the time on my phone and saw DS icon on notifications bar. Good idea

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Excuse me if this sounds ignorant, but what is meant by "standard Diamond x Cosmic combo" and "standard Cosmic x Saturn x Eclipse (any of those three with any of them)"??? It's the use of "standard" that I don't understand.
    It's not ignorant ^_^

By standard, I mean using just those pures as apposed to Cosmic + Gold, etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    @TeamLava: I love the "new dragon available" notification on Android Device. I was checking the time on my phone and saw DS icon on notifications bar. Good idea
    Yup, on mine too.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast