Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Saturn Dragon - RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Titan fails are the worst. I keep getting that 16 hour breed but its a charm dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisa76 View Post
    Cosmic/Scorpion = 16hr breeding.......hoping it's a Saturn.....please,please,please be a Saturn.
    I'm pretty sure Cosmic dragons are turned off again now....

Host(ess)
    Apparently they are gone....none for me........I didn't see them listed as gone on the "limited" thread....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-31-14 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Inappropriate word

The Honorable Panda
    The Saturn Dragon is still in the market and you can still obtain it through breeding.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've been trying nonstop to get Saturn or Eclipse since they were reissued and I finally got Cosmic. Nothing yet, but I'm still plugging away.

I like all three but I really want Eclipse, it's my favorite of the three. My strategy has been to try for Saturn first since it's rare and then breed Cosmic with Saturn to get the super rare Eclipse and minimize the breeding pool.

Alas, this only works if Saturn is more easily gotten then Eclipse but it seems as if they are both equally impossible to get! I don't think I'll ever get all three...

Fashion Designer
    My poor, poor friend has tried for a month trying endlessly for this and Eclipse. Cosmic must be tired
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    My poor, poor friend has tried for a month trying endlessly for this and Eclipse. Cosmic must be tired
    The ever annoying (at least if not speedbreeding) breeding system has lately given me a small break - not long ago i had none of the Cosmic dragons, then i managed to get the Cosmic one after a bunch of attempts. Then fairly quickly i got Eclipse when breeding Diamond/Cosmic, and also a bunch of extra Cosmics... I guess it might be easier getting more when you've managed to get first one, seen this tendency on so many dragons. And just now i put Diamond/Cosmic back in the den, and got the 16 hour incubation time of Saturn.....hallefrikkinluja!

Rhino Keeper
    Going for this dragon i got a gold as a fail! Gold! Omfg lol i am using cosmics and diamand! I just hope this combo actually can produce a saturn

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445