Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Saturn Dragon - RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    I just spent so much of my gold to rush my magic and air fails so as to still have a shot at saturn! Finally I put my eclipse, which I just got when it went limited, in the den with diamond and got 16 hours! It had better be a saturn cause I can't figure it to be anything else and I am going be so cranky if it's not XP
    it was a saturn! Yay!

Banned
    Congrats !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanx!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfrenzy87 View Post
    Yeah... missed Saturn and Eclipse... I don't see the point of having a habitat with only one dragon. Might say goodbye to my lonely Cosmic and make room for the other pure elements
    I didn't get a Saturn or a eclipse either so my cosmic is super lonely in its habitat. Tried breeding another cosmic when I was trying for eclipse and couldn't get one so I'm Not gonna bother gonna work on getting some of the other dragons before they remove them. I'm missing so many!

Rhino Keeper
    I tried for weeks to get both eclipse and Saturn then went on to others with an occasional try. Tried this week. No luck. Would of bought it but couldn't until Friday, pay day. Was only 50 gold short too. Wish they would give a months notice. Im starting to get the frustration back from this game that made me stop playing for awhile. It's just so unbalanced. As has been stated many times before seems some get these dragons so easily while others doing the exact same things, fail. It's supposed to be random. I still think they need to look into that!

Rhino Keeper
    Got 16hr when it's 2hr before estimate time remove. Just a few hr left so I rush it and turn out to be saturn. YAY.

No eclipse, thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here 2hour left on timer tryed cosmic/cosmic 16hour wah! SATURN.

Rhino Keeper
    so now my cosmic is gonna have a lonely life i his super-expensive habitat...i wish i had the heart to just simply sell off the entire cosmic expanse...what a waste it was

Rhino Keeper
    Pumped right now. Had a 16hr timer from Cosmic/Scorpion combo - thought it was my umpteenth Charm then BOOM Saturn egg on my nest. Glad I got it before it left again. On to Eclipse

Rhino Keeper
    I have been breeding Cosmic/Diamond to get Saturn and Eclipse. I've gotten 6 Cosmics, a Peacock, a Trickster, and a few Genies...then, Anubis. I'm happy about Anubis, but whyyyy can't I get Saturn or Eclipse?! sigh.