Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturn Dragon - RELISTED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Use Cosmic/Cosmic while Saturn is evolving, if you don't get Eclipse then switch to Cosmic/Saturn. That's what I'm doing, Saturn/Cosmic first try = Magic lol bad luck..
    Probably what i'll do. I pondered trying for something else while saturn is hatching&evolving, but maybe i'll stick to trying for eclipse, i really love it.
    My first fail was magic, then i switched my cosmics' sides and got 3 airs, switched sides again and boom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Probably what i'll do. I pondered trying for something else while saturn is hatching&evolving, but maybe i'll stick to trying for eclipse, i really love it.
    My first fail was magic, then i switched my cosmics' sides and got 3 airs, switched sides again and boom.
    I'll keep trying too, it's the only one I need lol (and Clockwork) but I'll stop once TD is released.

Executive Chef
    I'll keep trying too, it's the only one I need lol (and Clockwork) but I'll stop once TD is released.
    Can't wait too clear the doubts on Treasure. you lucky cad, you. i just can't seem to get a diamond. Missed the "diamond boom" during Christmas to New Year. Oh well.

Host(ess)
    This dragon is impossible for me to get, i tryd breeding cosmic with eagle, only dragon i got from that combo where firestorm dragons. cosmic+cosmic gave me 300x air &magic dragon (magic looks like common).
    Also Tryd Diamond and cosmic results where (lost count)magic/air/cosmics dragon and 1 gold dragon (at least i didnt have that one , dont know of i should be happy or mad) realy want the saturn dragon but the fails of 20 hours is making me sick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beejk View Post
    This dragon is impossible for me to get, i tryd breeding cosmic with eagle, only dragon i got from that combo where firestorm dragons. cosmic+cosmic gave me 300x air &magic dragon (magic looks like common).
    Also Tryd Diamond and cosmic results where (lost count)magic/air/cosmics dragon and 1 gold dragon (at least i didnt have that one , dont know of i should be happy or mad) realy want the saturn dragon but the fails of 20 hours is making me sick
    Have you tried Cosmic/Cosmic yet? I got both Saturn and Eclipse with that combo.

Executive Chef
    Have you tried Cosmic/Cosmic yet? I got both Saturn and Eclipse with that combo.
    They said, "cosmic+cosmic gave me 300x air &magic dragon (magic looks like common)." so I would say they have.

Just keep trying beejk, some dragons just take longer to get than others especially with 20hr fails >_<. Good Luck!!

Banned
    i have 3 of these
    got all with diamond and diamond

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    They said, "cosmic+cosmic gave me 300x air &magic dragon (magic looks like common)." so I would say they have.

Just keep trying beejk, some dragons just take longer to get than others especially with 20hr fails >_<. Good Luck!!
    Lol I didn't see that.

Finally got this one after trying on and off for awhile. None of the Red and Yellow hybrids worked for me so I just tried Cosmic and Eclipse, got it on my 3rd try after a couple Magics. Now I have all three, this one is by far my favorite such a cool looking dragon.

Host(ess)
    Ohh, that's mean cosmic + eclipse work for saturn too. Until now i got only cosmic, eclipse, no saturn.