Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturn Dragon - RELISTED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    (Qui est Luc? )
    You have to breed Luck with luck while talking to Luc. That is the abracadabra combo of Lucy that I am lucky to know. Voila! Medusa here I come

Banned
    I mean Saturn here I come. You guys are driving me nuts! !! Rofl

Rhino Keeper
    i got 4 saturns from diamond and diamond. got black, cosmics, mythics as well !

Banned
    I have decided! I don't want Saturn! I don't want cosmic! I pretty much don't want any new dragons! Which is good because if I did, I wouldn't get them anyway!

Rhino Keeper
    Cosmic and eagle got me:

honey bee
    genies
    firestorms
    planets
    charms
    titan

I think I figured this out. I'm level 94, been playing since this summer ... could NEVER get titan, planet, or honeybee until within the last 4 months. Now, suddenly, these elusive dragons whose goals SAT in my goalbook for months are now fails that I sell????? wow. Maybe they've set it to help newbies get the old dragons and meet the goals. Just "guestulating"... pondering .. as I stare at this firestorm egg and remembering way back when I thought that was the coolest looking dragon of all time. Could be worse -- we could be getting Island fails. Ugh!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    For cosmic try peacock and air, got it 4th time. Does anybody knows the combo for this one?
    thank you for the combo! i got cosmic first try with it! i still got 16 hrs before i can try for saturn (8 hrs to hatch and 8 hrs to evolve).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    thank you for the combo! i got cosmic first try with it! i still got 16 hrs before i can try for saturn (8 hrs to hatch and 8 hrs to evolve).
    You're welcome, Im still trying for saturn hope we get it soon!!!

Executive Chef
    Easter and Cosmic (Einstein) landed me with... 13 hours. My 11th scorpion. ARGH!!

Fashion Designer
    I got it with cosmic and cosmic, forth try. Fails were air, magic (outch) and cosmic.

Rhino Keeper
    Where did they hide the Musmold??? did they add more for us LongTerm Players ^^