Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    OMG bad decision and poor communication on the part of TL. You should inform ppl that the building can expire in 7 days. You are just pissing off your customers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    It's like buying a car only to find out after purchase that it is designed to fall apart after being driven 20 feet.
    Lol lol after all the madness of today increase in egg hatching gold and evolution you made my day!!! LMAO!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    or paying for next day delivery and then waiting a week for your parcel to arrive, but it never does and you have to go pick it up yourself...
    What can I say LMAO!!!!!! Whoa hooooo

Farm Supplier
    I should have checked the forum first. you would think I would learn. saw in market & looked at info. It DID NOT say anything about expiring. I bought it, clicked on it and it says it expires in 7 days. would not have bought if I had known that. then noticed speed up costs have increased. don't know how it works. Do you just breed the dragons like usual & it automatically increases chances or do you have to click on it also like boosted breeding?

Rhino Keeper

Dragon Update : Diamond Temple

Sorry if this is a dupilcate thread.. Coulnt find it anywhere else. Well the diamond temple gives a boost of 6x the chance of breeding a diamond for 150 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Here is the picture. Should i buy it, or save up 2,000 gold?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	6574  

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonnat View Post
    I should have checked the forum first. you would think I would learn. saw in market & looked at info. It DID NOT say anything about expiring. I bought it, clicked on it and it says it expires in 7 days. would not have bought if I had known that. then noticed speed up costs have increased. don't know how it works. Do you just breed the dragons like usual & it automatically increases chances or do you have to click on it also like boosted breeding?
    I wouldn't have bought it either if I knew it had 7 day lifetime of usefulness. I hope at least you get to keep it as a decoration or maybe even be able to recharge it at a reduced cost.

From the sound of it, you don't have to interact with it before breeding to make use of the boost. At least...I've found no buttons during the breeding setup process that would indicate that. It's just a 7 day innate "Boosted Breed" for Diamond types.

Quote Originally Posted by serith87 View Post
    It's just a 7 day innate "Boosted Breed" for Diamond types.
    Actually, I'm going to stop myself there.

I don't know if it's Diamond types or not. The info on it says "diamond dragons" and that is a very ambiguous statement.

Yours is only 150g?! Mine says 300g.

FYI, it expires in 7 days.

Rhino Keeper
    why would they put out something that only helps with one type of dragon? what happens when you get the diamond dragon? how much can you sell it for?

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast