Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

New Resident
    Mine was 150 Gold, so I I just bought it, bred an Island and a Firestorm and paid for the boosted breeding and all I got was a Mirage Dragon. Already have 3 of those!

It's only 150 gold on mine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Wow how shady can you get... So there is nothing anywhere that says this thing only lasts 7 days? You just find out I guess after you've already spent your money on it. The hits keep on coming
    Yep... after losing gold on an accidental expansion speed-up, then purchasing this thing that I didn't need because they didn't tell me it would expire... feeling fed up and taken advantage of. Sad because this is otherwise a great game. The gold traps and lack of proper notification about things (YES, the halloween fiasco comes to mind) is so frustrating. I keep hoping they will fix it, because those of us who pay to play will move on to something that doesn't take advantage of us if it gets any worse.

I don't understand what actually e diamond temple do?? Anyone to help, please? I don't have it in my ipad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    no if that were true it would say 7 days in the market itself. people are only seeing the 7 day thing /after/ they buy it, meaning the item itself expires.
    Yep, when I click it it literally says: "diamond temple will expire in: 7 days". It is a countdown.

Fashion Designer
    It's like buying a car only to find out after purchase that it is designed to fall apart after being driven 20 feet.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-18-13 at 08:38 PM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    It's like buying a car only to find out after purchase that it is designed to call apart after being driven 20 feet.
    or buying milk that goes off as soon as you open it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    or buying milk that goes off as soon as you open it...
    Or like buying expensive life insurance, only to find out that it will no longer cover you after one week. So if you live past this week, you're out of luck. lol

I was going to get this, figuring I could just purchase a little bit of gold to make up for what I'd spend on it...but now with the game doubling the gold for breeding and hatching speed-ups, I think not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    Or like buying expensive life insurance, only to find out that it will no longer cover you after one week. So if you live past this week, you're out of luck. lol
    or paying for next day delivery and then waiting a week for your parcel to arrive, but it never does and you have to go pick it up yourself...

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast