Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, if it had've said it was a limited time only, I would never have spent the 300 gold buying it.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope at least after the timer expires, the building stays as a decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, it costs 600 gold.

I can't help but think the person(s) behind this decision is a bit daft. I mean, the type of people who would pay 600g for that thing, would more easily just buy the diamond dragon for 2,000 silver.
    Since the diamond temple doesn't even guarantee you will get a diamond. It's just nonsensical.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    Yes, if it had've said it was a limited time only, I would never have spent the 300 gold buying it.
    Rule of thumb to everyone. Check the forum before purchasing new things. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Wow how shady can you get... So there is nothing anywhere that says this thing only lasts 7 days? You just find out I guess after you've already spent your money on it. The hits keep on coming

Banned
    I think the builiding will be gone from market in 7 days, but the building will still work after.... that is if it actually does work..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm2 View Post
    Rule of thumb to everyone. Check the forum before purchasing new things. Lol
    lol that's what I always do.

Rhino Keeper
    mine costs 500 gold. I can't afford it. :3

Fashion Designer
    This is taking me right back to when they brought back the "Limited" edition dragons that people had bought because they were told they were going away at a certain time and would no longer be available. Watch your back and your wallet around ol' TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I think the builiding will be gone from market in 7 days, but the building will still work after.... that is if it actually does work..
    no if that were true it would say 7 days in the market itself. people are only seeing the 7 day thing /after/ they buy it, meaning the item itself expires.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast