Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Fashion Designer
    With 4 hours left on the temple, I got mercury. Not what I was going for, but I'll take it! Still can't get celestial, however.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I agree! I got unicorn after a year of trying at least once every day. Got it real quick! Already have two diamonds but going for black Diamond after 36 breeding, hatching!
    Got it! It's a cute little baby now!

Farm Supplier

Diamond Temple

Diamond temple for 300 gold, it says rechargeable every 7 days, does that mean every 7 days I need to spend 300 gold? ......or is it just 300 gold to purchase and that's it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziMisterman View Post
    Diamond temple for 300 gold, it says rechargeable every 7 days, does that mean every 7 days I need to spend 300 gold? ......or is it just 300 gold to purchase and that's it?
    You will need to use gold to recharge it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIELD14;
    I bought a Diamond Temple with hope that it will finally bring me luck in breeding,
    so far I've got: Wizard, Wizard, Water, Coral, Water, Wizard, Water, Water, Water, Night (finally I have a first rare dragon in 3 months), Coral and again started all over with Wizard in the nest.
    Breeding pair is Diamond/Lotus
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Days 1-3: ordinary duplicates; no speeding of fails.
    Day 4: Black Diamond & Anubis back-to-back; sped both of them most of the way through den.
    Days 4-6: nothing but Love dragons (sobs); no speeding of fails.
    Day 6: with 11 hours left on Diamond Temple, tried Diamond-Chocolate one more time before bed: 36 HOURS!
    Not sure whether I should speed this Unicorn breed and take a shot at Helios (or Dark Angel). I only have 42 gold.
    So... 3 ultra-rare hybrids that I didn't have before, bred in 6.5 days with most of those days spent looking at commons and rares.
    Fortunately, VERY FORTUNATELY, I did not breed any duplicates of the 8 diamond types I ALREADY had. What are the odds of THAT?
    You are lucky to get them,
    my results were -
    Wizard - 5 (1 is still sitting in the nest),
    Water - 9
    Coral - 4
    Night -1
    Nothing good at all. 450 gold wasted on the Temple itself and speeding.
    The Temple didn't work for me. Anyway I will wait for another sale of the Temple to prove that.

Farm Supplier
    What a waste of 300 gold, still no diamond :-(
    I'm level 150 and have been trying constantly, I have no diamonds at all and the temple didn't make any difference!

Fashion Designer
    One of my neighbour she had 1 dark angel, 1 gold and 1 unicorn with diamond temple.

Executive Chef
    While I didn't have much luck with my temple this time around, although I did get my black diamond after almost 2000 gold spent. My wife had great success with minimal gold spent. She was breeding diamond/deep and got an Anubis, mercury and 3 black diamonds (yes 3). Even though she really wanted dark angel she is pretty pleased with the results.

Executive Chef
    Last battle lottery i spent 115 gold total to be rewarded with a silly green/yellow Rare dragon - if i spent 300 gold and got one or two Diamond hybrids from it that'd be a good deal really, BUT, with my luck i'd either get nuttin but more Crusader or Quetzal, or join all the poor souls that get nothing useful at all from it....

It's a lottery, again, and as nice it is seeing that a bunch of players actually get good stuff from the Diamond temple - with the odds in this game i just won't chance it!

Edit: and btw, it was my own choice to spend gold to get Wisp, my stubborness messed it up, again...

Fashion Designer
    I'm reeeeeeeaaaaallllllllllllllyyyy desperate for a lot of these dragons, but I am just too stubborn to pay 300 gold for a slim chance....
    But I really want a Crusader...
    accepting all neighbors