Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    When I first purchased the Diamond Temple (back when it was first released) it did absolutely nothing for me. I didn't get any Diamond type dragon while it was active and felt it was worthless.

I reactivated it for 300 gold just 2 months ago because I had several people tell me it was working great for them. With lots of speed breeding (600-700 gold worth) I ended up with 2 Crusaders, 3 Quetzals, 1 Anubis, 1 Angel, 1 Unicorn, 1 Helios. I was very happy with the results because around 1000 gold total for all those Ultra Rare dragon really is good IMO. Since then I have told people it's a good buy but only if you have plently of gold to speed breed, if not don't buy it.

With the temple on sale for only 100 gold I couldn't help but reactive, since I'm trying for Prism. I have now spent about 400-500 speeding and I have got..... wait for it..... nothing.

Now Teamlava is a company out for your money, there is no doubt about that. If they were not they wouldn't be able to have this game that we all love and sometimes love to hate. lol Yet, now I'm wondering with the temple on sale if they have tweaked it and made it not work as well even with speeding. If that is the case I think it's totally wrong but at the end of the day there is nothing that can be done except to never, ever reactivate it again (and never recommend it to anyone either).
    well that's a nice summary! thanks for telling us, i'm one of those dumbheads who bought it for 100 gold and it also gave ME nothing.

Executive Chef
    Well I activated my temple a few days ago to try and get black diamond. Within about three tries I got a 40 timer and since then I've spent almost 800 gold speeding up and haven't gotten anything else. I know a few others who activated it and within a couple tries got a hybrid and nothing since. Hmmm

Banned
    I have gotten plenty of ultra rare dragons with out a temple and with out using boosted breed.

Fashion Designer
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED TL FOR WASTING MY SAVE GOLD FOR YOUR 6x I CAN BREED A DIAMOND HYBRIDS..

DID IT WORK BIG NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My advice my dear neighbor dont buy it and dont waste your gold for nothing!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Rhino Keeper
    I was gonna buy one, but now it's back to 300 gold! Argh, I just can't catch a break in this game. Definitely not buying it for 300...

Why are there no clear timers?? The only time I ever know when something ends is when it has a goal attached to it because popups are completely random.

Executive Chef
    It's funny how i don't think i've ever seen someone saying that that Diamond temple helped them get a Diamond dragon, i've only seen players disappointed by it....umm..no, that's not actually funny ofc....

I think it may still work though, like....instead of a..lets say 1% chance of getting a Diamond from breeding you buy the Diamond temple, and get a smashing 1.5% chance instead, lol! Ehmm no, still not really funny...

Edit: Poor wording in my post really, some have gotten results from the temple, but few if any seem to consider it really worth it....
    Last edited by MakJulos; 05-27-14 at 12:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I have just had Unicorn with mask and anubis, I try diamond and mask for about 15,16 times and had nothing. Yes, I bought temple with 100 gold
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 05-27-14 at 07:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    well that's a nice summary! thanks for telling us, i'm one of those dumbheads who bought it for 100 gold and it also gave ME nothing.
    Yeah ~ I got nothing too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Yeah ~ I got nothing too!
    Taking this back, peoples!

Just.got.unicorn.

Wait. Is that a diamond temple thingy? I'm so excited, I'm confused!

Valentine + Diamond 36 hours!

Executive Chef
    just got black diamond on second try with anubis x lotus!!!

yes, i have the temple activated.