Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

New Resident
    Oh dear, I just bought one yesterday and regretted instantly after reading all the negative comments. Saved for a long... Time and splurged it on something useless. Still doesn't know how to use it and has 6 days left. Better to spend on a nest thanks a diamond temple.

Rhino Keeper
    Stick with the same breeding combo the whole time u have it. I used Virtue and Independence b/c they only have 11 different outcomes including Diamond(according to breeding calculator). I bought one diamond bc I was just too impatient to wait. I had also bought the temple for the 2nd time and it was still active so I kept trying and I got a unicorn and of course another diamond b/c I had already bought it! I don't believe in the red/blue/yellow/green combo anymore after studying the breeding calculator. When we want a certain dragon don't we keep trying with the same dragons? I think that's why u shld keep trying with the same combos. Just my opinion, lol. I'm definitely no dragon story expert but I hope it helps.

Help! I just purchased diamond temple and it says it will expire in 7 days??? When I click on it it will ask me to "check time" I thought this is use to breed diamond-- can someone please explain how this thing works--- thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by limeorchard View Post
    Help! I just purchased diamond temple and it says it will expire in 7 days??? When I click on it it will ask me to "check time" I thought this is use to breed diamond-- can someone please explain how this thing works--- thanks!
    sooo, as soon as you buy the diamond temple, it stays activated for exact 7 days (168 hours). in this period of time your chance of breeding a diamond and its hybrids (crusader, unicorn etc.) should be multiplied with 6! which literally means that your chance of breeding diamonds increases. but after the timer expires - everything turns back as it was before.

but lots of people experienced that the diamond temple works especially fine when activated the 2nd time. these are only rumors, maybe TL has fixed it by now. good luck anyway!

Pff, iOs ^^ - we Andros do it on the hard way, without your temple-thingy. And i got diamond, crusader, angel and dark angel. Yeah ... tataa *grin*.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgalis View Post
    Pff, iOs ^^ - we Andros do it on the hard way, without your temple-thingy. And i got diamond, crusader, angel and dark angel. Yeah ... tataa *grin*.
    HAHA! Yep. My android tablet has 9 diamond dragons, just missing anubis, Helios, Prism (but I dont have stone and don't care). I have the rest (finally got unicorn after 4 or 5 months of solid breeding!!!!

On my iOS island, I don't have a diamond and I haven't wasted my gold on this gimmick either. I got to the point, where I no longer care about the diamond dragon on iOS.

Farm Supplier
    I bought the diamond temple when it first came out and used it to breed a quetzal and a crusader (I already had a diamond). However, I had LOTS of fails on both. Of course, that wasn't too painful because the fail times were so short. I recharged the temple 2 days ago, and I've already got an angel in the nest (bred diamond and stone) and an Anubis (diamond and night) on the way. I'm going to keep trying diamond/stone, diamond/deep and diamond/chocolate. The temple may not be a great way to get your original diamond, but I'm finding it a great way to breed diamond hybrids.

what is the percentage of ulrtra rare ??

hello im trying to get diamond dragon and i buy the dragon temple
    i want to know what is the percentage to get the dragon diamond and 6 * more chance with the temple what doest it mean exactly ???

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure exactly what he chances are, but I personally think it's 1/100 to get ultra rare. This is because when I was going for infinity, I bred diamond/crusader about 500 times and in the process got 4 crusaders and then infinity. It seemed to be that I got an ultra rare for almost every 100 breeds. However, it took me over 200 to get the first crusader, so it definitely varies. Even with that probability you aren't guaranteed to get one within 100 tries. (Or 200, or even 300 tries). That's why the diamond temple hasn't given players much success from what I've heard. Even 6/100 isn't great odds.

Host(ess)
    I bought it......... It didn't work......... Period........ End of story.........