Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Executive Chef
    Agreeing with the sandman on this one.

Errrr. Or sandwoman!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by whosoliver View Post
    so it isn't a sure way to breed a diamond? sigh
    No sure way, even with the temple your chance to get a diamond is still slim to anorexic

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by whosoliver View Post
    so it isn't a sure way to breed a diamond? sigh
    Yes.. For me it's not a sure way to get a diamond.. Believe me.. You will be able to get a diamond w/o it... Got all my diamonds / diamond hybrids w/o it ... Had it for 6 days already and wasn't able to breed a single diamond

well I decided to buy the temple and on my third try got diamond with athletic and fruitful!!! finally. well worth it for me especially with gold being on sale right now

Banned
    I just got this in my market for 300 gold, I want one but for decoration... who has had it for more than 7 days and what happens to it?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I just got this in my market for 300 gold, I want one but for decoration... who has had it for more than 7 days and what happens to it?
    My friend said that You'll have the option to pay gold to extend it for another 7 days or just leave it there as a decoration .. As for him he bought it for 150g ... Need to pay 300g to extend

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Torachan1980 View Post
    Yes I did! It wasn't until AFTER the upgrade that the diamond temple started working. Too bad half my time was already gone by then!
    Oh no! I only have a few more days. Thanks for the reply! :3 Hope you get more Diamonds!

Quote Originally Posted by emc420 View Post
    My friend said that You'll have the option to pay gold to extend it for another 7 days or just leave it there as a decoration .. As for him he bought it for 150g ... Need to pay 300g to extend
    What?! More gold to extend? Really expensive decoration for me then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emc420 View Post
    Ok thanks.

Fashion Designer
    hmm this was available in my market when it first debuted for 600 gold. and now it's priced at 300 gold for me. in my alternate account the diamond temple was 150 gold when it first came out and now it's 300 gold also. i guess they settled on 300 gold as the price tag?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    hmm this was available in my market when it first debuted for 600 gold. and now it's priced at 300 gold for me. in my alternate account the diamond temple was 150 gold when it first came out and now it's 300 gold also. i guess they settled on 300 gold as the price tag?
    Nope, they changed it and I'm sure others have it in their market for 150 - 600 gold. The stables was 100 gold to upgrade, I waited and it dropped... the next upgrade was for 50 gold, so I upgraded. It's like TL is testing us on how much we are willing to pay.