Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Torachan1980 View Post
    I stopped keeping track of how many times I've tried for crusader and quetzal when I got to 535 tries each. I guess if you add the 15 tries from today, the official count is up to 550 tries for crusader. Though I've actually tried much more than that. That's just what I kept track of by trying 10 times an hour for each over a 3 day period. That was in December, and I've been trying regularly, multiple times a day every day since then.
    Thats crazy I got the crusader months ago just using diamond and fire..the only fail is the fire dragon..How did you not get the crusader..it was the easiest one to get when you have the diamond

Rhino Keeper
    They now change the rule. Diamond can now SPLIT just like virtue, black etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    Thats crazy I got the crusader months ago just using diamond and fire..the only fail is the fire dragon..How did you not get the crusader..it was the easiest one to get when you have the diamond
    That's what I want to know! I don't know how I can NOT get a crusader! Even if it IS ultra rare, the statistics say I should have gotten at LEAST one by now! Same with quetzal! That's why I'm frustrated & desperate enough to experiment with the diamond temple. It's only 300 gold vs the 1500 it would take to buy the diamond hybrids! But still, all I get is: fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire for fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    They now change the rule. Diamond can now SPLIT just like virtue, black etc
    Never has for me. It still only yields pure colors or the same hybrid combination it was bred to. Even when I throw two diamonds in together.

Yet another building that only a few can get!! Some of us are still waiting for the quest let alone the stable but others have both already!! Come on - play fair and spread them around a bit. PLEASE

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the quest either.

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Well the temple gimmick showed up in market today for 300gold!!! I'm not surprise since I have boost breed of 50,000 apples, spin the wheel, stables, increase in breeding time and gold, so no surprise there! What I want to know is how this is supposed to work? Do you rub it twice , put two gene in the Den, boost breed for 50,000 apples, lock a firestorm into the stable, spin the wheel, close your eyes count to 10,jump for joy it's 40 hours or 80 gold yahoo it must be infinity!!, speed breed the egg oh dear it's a magic dragon!!! Let's try again I have 7 days to get that sterile infinity!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Torachan1980 View Post
    That's what I want to know! I don't know how I can NOT get a crusader! Even if it IS ultra rare, the statistics say I should have gotten at LEAST one by now! Same with quetzal! That's why I'm frustrated & desperate enough to experiment with the diamond temple. It's only 300 gold vs the 1500 it would take to buy the diamond hybrids! But still, all I get is: fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire for fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire.....
    Ok let me help!!! Do you have a mystic dragon? breed diamond and mythic i got 3 crusader and a gold without even trying hard its a better deal maybe you get Helios as a fail

Saw the diamond temple - thought it would be pretty cool decoration and also maybe help to get the diamond hybrids as already have 2 diamond.

Image my surprise when after paying 300 gold found only good for 7 days. -.................. Maybe we should have been told this prior to us purchasing it.

Rhino Keeper
    i got like 23 fires but i didn't quit because the fire only takes a few seconds to breed and hatch..so thats why i didn't mind getting fire fore about an hour and 30 minutes of epic fail