Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Has anyone gotten any diamond hybrids once they bought the temple? I can buy it for 150g. I'm level 94. I want the unicorn, but if no ones getting results I will pass.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, when you get the pop up it says Limited Time. 6x increased chances for breeding diamond dragons. This sounds to me like the diamond temple is only available for a limited time. Mine wasn't that expensive so I figured I'd experiment with it because I don't have a single diamond hybrid and I quit keepin track of how many times I've tried after 535 attempts at crusader. Then I get it and see its 7 DAYS ONLY?!?!?! That really makes me mad! The wording was very misleading! It looks like it's going to be a waste too! So far the diamond hybrid experiment has been a failure...at least for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amber006 View Post
    Has anyone gotten any diamond hybrids once they bought the temple? I can buy it for 150g. I'm level 94. I want the unicorn, but if no ones getting results I will pass.
    I'm experimenting with that now. First 4 tries have been a bust.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine cost 600 gold. I would buy it if it was only 150. Good thing I read this thread and found out it expires after 7 days. I wonder why TL released the stable and temple with different prices. I also don't like the increased price for speed breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I can't believe that people bought this for up to 600 gold and were not told that it has a 7 day limit. When products are purchased, at stores, on line whatever, their use and limitations need to be disclosed prior to purchase. Why not here? Its like those players that purchased infinity intending to use it to breed with then finding out it is not a parent anymore. TL needs to re-think how they do business.
    Absolutely. The 7 day limitation should be disclosed in the information area.
    I am ios and don't have the building available, but my husband does for 600 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    So far I've tried a few diamond combinations to see what happened. Tried fire and diamond for crusader. Nothing in 15 tries but fire. Tried wizard & fairy, my old faithful for yielding diamonds. Had to speed up breeding for this, but got 3 fruitfuls. Just threw 2 diamonds in the den to see if it yielded a diamond or infinity when I took the other colors out of the equation. Got my first cosmic. Either I have the worst luck with diamonds, there's more to it than just having the diamond temple on your island and throwing dragons in the breeding den, or it doesn't work. Now I'm really mad!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Torachan1980 View Post
    So far I've tried a few diamond combinations to see what happened. Tried fire and diamond for crusader. Nothing in 15 tries but fire. Tried wizard & fairy, my old faithful for yielding diamonds. Had to speed up breeding for this, but got 3 fruitfuls. Just threw 2 diamonds in the den to see if it yielded a diamond or infinity when I took the other colors out of the equation. Got my first cosmic. Either I have the worst luck with diamonds, there's more to it than just having the diamond temple on your island and throwing dragons in the breeding den, or it doesn't work. Now I'm really mad!
    Wow. I don't even know what to say.

Did you ever have the boosted breed?

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down

Not for android players again....TL what is going on here?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Wow. I don't even know what to say.

Did you ever have the boosted breed?
    Yep. It was 50,000 apples to use it though, so I never have. I don't think I've EVER had 50,000 apples! With all these new dragons requiring so much food, I never will either! It would take me months to grow that much food, just for one boosted breed which might or might not work.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped keeping track of how many times I've tried for crusader and quetzal when I got to 535 tries each. I guess if you add the 15 tries from today, the official count is up to 550 tries for crusader. Though I've actually tried much more than that. That's just what I kept track of by trying 10 times an hour for each over a 3 day period. That was in December, and I've been trying regularly, multiple times a day every day since then.