Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

I don't have the building yet.. I'm also on IOS. Strange!

Farm Supplier
    now that I bought the dumb thing. Does anyone know best combos for diamond? I've tried a lot but keep getting commons over & over & over. I've only got 7 days. wouldn't have bought if I had known it was only good for 7 days or that speed up prices would be so dramatically increased. between that & cost of clearing. Games is becoming more of a burden than fun. diamond combo suggestions??? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Try my combo
    Mirage and Night

Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    oh goody...another thing that we kindle users don't get.....
    Same with android, but if it released on android, I'll never buy it. Except it says for diamond hybrids

Rhino Keeper
    So... How does it work? Does it work at all? Or is it just like the boosted breed? Lol :3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtang View Post
    I dont understand why sm i not getting all there new stuff.. Dragon quest, dragon stable.. And nw Fiamond temple..
    Same with me. No Dragon Quest, no Storage Building, no Diamond cave. Level 94 on IPad. I'm really really very upset!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sibl View Post
    Same with me. No Dragon Quest, no Storage Building, no Diamond cave. Level 94 on IPad. I'm really really very upset!!!
    Actually thats a blessing in disguise. Some ppl reported dragons being lost in storage, diamond cave lasting only 7 days after paying 600 gold etc

Fashion Designer
    For anyone who's bought this thing. Do you also have the boosted breed?

As pretty as it is, and it is pretty. I don't know why anyone who's tried out the boosted breed would bother buying this.
    I can't see it working any differently. But I'd love for someone to prove me wrong and breed a number of diamond/hybrids within the next 7 days.

Is there gonna be a boosted breeding building for super rares too?

Executive Chef
    I can't believe that people bought this for up to 600 gold and were not told that it has a 7 day limit. When products are purchased, at stores, on line whatever, their use and limitations need to be disclosed prior to purchase. Why not here? Its like those players that purchased infinity intending to use it to breed with then finding out it is not a parent anymore. TL needs to re-think how they do business.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonnat View Post
    now that I bought the dumb thing. Does anyone know best combos for diamond? I've tried a lot but keep getting commons over & over & over. I've only got 7 days. wouldn't have bought if I had known it was only good for 7 days or that speed up prices would be so dramatically increased. between that & cost of clearing. Games is becoming more of a burden than fun. diamond combo suggestions??? Thanks
    I got my first diamond with Turkey & Aurora. I've gotten the most reliable results with wizard & fairy.