Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Fashion Designer
    Of course I don't even have the option to buy it. Or the habitat increase I saw others mention in another thread. Thanks TL. You are the best ever!!!

PS - not that I'd pay 600 gold for it anyway - cuz surely if I did have it... The max price would be imposed.

Lucky you, do not waste your $ it just increases cost. I spet2900 gold and no diamond anything. I have multiples of all diamonds and combos Ineeded before being charged double for nothing. I am an avid consumerreports reader and writer. I finally have an easy write!!!

Rhino Keeper
    i hope this diamond temple not end up to just become a decoration, at least it can use as boost to diamond habitat, like other boots, please and thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenwood View Post
    Who got to keep the treasure cave?
    I still have my treasure cave and I have also seen other islands that still have it. You can send an email to support@teamlava.com.
    They can check your game to find out why yours disappeared.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Well, from the sound of it not one person has gotten a diamond out of buying the temple. I got a breed time of two days and the egg appeared this morning. I was really psyched.....2 days was a good sign. Virtue! BLAH!

Banned
    This thread needs a poll so the ones who bought it can vote once the 7 days are up.

Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    i still confuse how the building works on getting diamond dragon? what meaning of 6x chances to breed diamond dragon? anyone??
    It means exactly that. Whatever your chances were to begin with, they are now 6 times that.
    A. If you've been trying forever with no success, your pre-temple chances were likely minuscule; slim to none. Now your chances are 6 times minuscule; 6 times next to nothing.
    B. If you previously managed to get one or two diamonds and or diamond hybrids, your pre-temple chances were probably marginal and with the temple would now be 6 times marginal!
    C. If your island is one giant diamond field and they've been dropping like rain for you, then you should already know this icebox is neither necessary nor useful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    It means exactly that. Whatever your chances were to begin with, they are now 6 times that.
    A. If you've been trying forever with no success, your pre-temple chances were likely minuscule; slim to none. Now your chances are 6 times minuscule; 6 times next to nothing.
    B. If you previously managed to get one or two diamonds and or diamond hybrids, your pre-temple chances were probably marginal and with the temple would now be 6 times marginal!
    C. If your island is one giant diamond field and they've been dropping like rain for you, then you should already know this icebox is neither necessary nor useful.
    Yep ! Been playing for almost a year, no diamond. So for me each time i try my chances must be like 1 in 72... 6 times better means 1 in 12, only for 7 days at that. Forget it ! Still 11 more chances to NOT get the animal...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    i still confuse how the building works on getting diamond dragon? what meaning of 6x chances to breed diamond dragon? anyone??
    Just an example, when you breed 4 colors together, the outcome is 85% common, 10% rare, 4% super rare and 1% being a diamond. Now, with the purchase of this building your 1% diamond chance will become 6%, it's not much of a difference, but they make you think you have a better chance.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel discriminated.