Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    ... to get diamond dragon, on7th i got 10 hours not 44 hours anyone???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    ... to get diamond dragon, on7th i got 10 hours not 44 hours anyone???
    Oh joy!! NOT!! you have either a Coral or fruitful.

Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    What diamond temple? I don't see it
    Me neither

Banned
    @Kooky, After it expires, does it stay as a decoration?

I bought the Dragon Temple for 600 gold! It only lasts for 7 days. I have used 1 day and no luck so far. I have tried for months prior to this and no
    Luck So I hope it works. Diamond is the only one I cannot get. They should mention the time limit. I would not have bought it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    @Kooky, After it expires, does it stay as a decoration?
    I am assuming you will be able to keep as a decoration like the Treasure Cave.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    This is so rediculous, I have diamond dragon, angel, 4 crusaders, 6 quetzals and the game asks me if I wanna buy the diamond mine, my wife is so pist she has no diamond dragon and wants the diamond mine to have more chances to get a diamond but the game never prompts her to buy it, you guys should make this marketplace with better common sense and criterias cos it's pretty useless to offer something to someone who already has and not offering it to who is in need and wants to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am assuming you will be able to keep as a decoration like the Treasure Cave.
    Who got to keep the treasure cave? Mine vanished as soon as it was empty. I only got the treasure cave because I assumed it would at least stick around as a decoration. I too purchased the diamond temple prior to knowing it only lasted 7 days. I have only been able to breed a few times as I refuse to pay double gold for speed ups. I've sold off all of my dragons except diamonds and a few others that I really like. I will finish expanding and raise food to get all my diamonds to epic. Once that is done I will make sure it's nicely decorated with "free" stuff and let it sit there looking pretty. I am tired of being punished for buying gold and having a little luck with this game. Honestly, that's what it feels like. I KNOW there are people out there with no diamond. I don't know why myself and some others have such diamond heavy islands. I guess we were lucky.

TL did not change up breeding rules to help those without. I have no choice but to believe they changed them to penalize those of us who were having success. I might change my opinion if they would answer anyone's questions.

Changing the rules mid-game is like changing a product warranty after purchase.
    I'll go away now.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-22-13 at 04:59 AM. Reason: discussing mod actions/third party game reference

[QUOTE=impossible85;601789]you gotta be joking. 300 gold? I paid $600 thinking it was a new diamond multi habit. All failures tried for DA consistently since it came out now 6 44 hr wizard fails, 7,24 HR water fails, 3, 32 hr coral fails
    Switched to known successful DD combos, I.e. fruit and athlete got firestorms at24. Not 1 success and I have all but DA, Helious, and infinity.meanwhile evolved an extra crusader last I checked it was at 2days and 76 hours????
    Paid 600 gold for this??????????

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Scarletfyr;605854]
    Quote Originally Posted by impossible85 View Post
    you gotta be joking. 300 gold? I paid $600 thinking it was a new diamond multi habit. All failures tried for DA consistently since it came out now 6 44 hr wizard fails, 7,24 HR water fails, 3, 32 hr coral fails
    Switched to known successful DD combos, I.e. fruit and athlete got firestorms at24. Not 1 success and I have all but DA, Helious, and infinity.meanwhile evolved an extra crusader last I checked it was at 2days and 76 hours????
    Paid 600 gold for this??????????
    I felt sorry for you. Some players reported increase in double prices after purchasing the diamond temple.