View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 38 of 104 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    Haha it took me so long to figure out what that starred word was supposed to be. Lol! Overzealous language filter hilarity.

Anyway yes your read on it is the same as mine. For my part, I have not sped up a thing since the change hit, and I hope most others are doing the same but I doubt it. Like you said, we'll just have to wait and see.
    I haven't sped anything up since the change, nor have I bought anything. :-/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    When stables was released, for me it was 50 gold to buy and 100 gold to upgrade. I didn't upgrade and just left it.... Today it was 50 gold to upgrade and 100 gold for the next upgrade. I can store 4 dragons now but next upgrade is 600 gold... I'll wait again.

My point is they were testing to see who would pay what... I'm guessing a lot of people like me refused to upgrade so they reduced the price, they're are probably testing the people for breeding, evolving and nest speed ups to see which one gets them more people to buy gold.

Obviously the same hours and double gold is an epic fail and I'm hoping people who got it are not that hooked on the game to pay for it and they'll s**** it once they see nobody is using it.

The ones who didn't get a change should also NOT speed up!! TL seeing this will probably change it for them... to same gold price, half hours.

The people who got the hours cut in half should be happy as they only have to wait less hours if they want or speed up for the same price... I'm hoping that once the tests are over then this one will be the one that got people buying more gold and everybody gets it.

All we can do now is wait and see what happens before we say we are leaving or not.
    My friend I don't think you feel a thing Until the Dragon Stable is Craftable lolx. Many of us got burned from Lakeside Castle & Dragon Carriage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by guliblguy View Post
    For me, the times to do things are halved, but the gold required to complete them are double the time. Works for me since I don't buy gold!
    I'm glad you don't buy gold! So, because it doesn't directy affect you, you really don't care that all this is happening? Well, ok.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    My friend I don't think you feel a thing Until the Dragon Stable is Craftable lolx. Many of us got burned from Lakeside Castle & Dragon Carriage.
    lol yeah, but I've only used 200 gold for it so it's not that bad fo me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    lol yeah, but I've only used 200 gold for it so it's not that bad fo me
    It's not about how much gold we spent. It's about the feeling that we feel like a sucker. :P

Rhino Keeper
    Weird going on in la-la lava-land at the moment eh? Breeding's gone mad completeley i think..I dont have a stable on my IOS game or android. By sounds of it im glad. I buy gold from time to time, funds allowing. Thats my choice., I sometimes think omigod you madwoman, its a game!, chill. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I was sooo mad when I saw my gold was doubled, but OH MY GOD now that I read on here that some people got theres cut in half!!! I'm even more furious than ever!!! This is absolute bs and I really hope the TL has the smarts to fix this and FAST!

Rhino Keeper
    Why do they keep making all the settings different for each player? My boyfriend keeps getting all the good settings (1/2 breeding hours, 100k silver boosted breeding, etc), while I keep getting the worst (double speed up costs, 50k apple boosted breeding, etc).

This isn't right. I don't want to make a new TL account until I get the settings I want, I want to continue playing the account I started with. These new changes are just so ridiculous. I barely ever had gold to speed up breeding, now I will never be able to. And frankly the cost is so high, even if I had the gold, I wouldn't want to.
    I was excited to hear that the doubling of speed up costs was to match the halfing of breeding time, but that is simply not the case for everyone, and they need to release their updates to EVERYONE, not just half and half.

Rhino Keeper
    I still can't get over the ability this game has to evoke such emotion from me, I can't believe how angry I am over this, I finally just sat back and was like dude chill out get back to work and don't let a game cause you to boil over in anger, and even tho my rationale has kicked in I still can't seem to not be pissed lol

Rhino Keeper
    Still no word from TL on this? It's getting late in the day, are we really going to have to wait until next week for any info? Yeesh...