View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 26 of 104 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

For me the times are all cut in half but the gold remained the same, I like it.... Teaches me patience!

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope the price differences are just in a test phase and we will move on to being fair to everybody. Imagine 3 persons going to a store to purchase the same item, but A pays the original price, B pays double and C pays half, how in the world is that a good idea?!

I have two accounts: my main account is on an android phone at level 94, and the price doubled. My secondary account is on android running on pc at level 16, and the times halved with the prices staying the same.

Comparing the two, obviously one would be happier with having the times halved. I mean, who in the world ever thought paying double the price would make anyone happy?! Having the times halved means there's more I can do with my game (breeding finishes faster so I log in sooner to check and breed something else etc.), give and take the limited access I have to my computer versus my phone. So the bottom line is, I would feel happier spending gold on the account where times were halved. (Let's leave out purchasing gold for now as it's a principle matter related to android and irrelevant to this topic.) Conversely, on the account where the prices are doubled, I refuse to spend twice the amount of gold than previously needed so I am not ever speeding things up again. That also means logging in less often to check on my game. I think most people would agree and I don't think it takes a genius to figure out which scheme would benefit the game. Or at least let it stay the usual price please

That said, is there any co-relation between the level you're on and which payment scheme you're on to facilitate game play? Like for example, halved times for lower levels, normal price for mid-range and doubled prices for high levels? Just a hypothesis based on my two accounts, please correct me if I'm wrong. But if there was a co-relation, I makes more sense to me than just a random selection of who pays what.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    If some players received half breeding time or half of anything, those few chosen ones are fortunate. Everything doubled for me ... everything. If this is not a glitch, but was purposely and sneakily done, I will seriously consider whether or not I will continue playing. If I decide, after a verdict is reached about all these increases that it was, in fact, purposely done, I won't waste my time on a game driven by greed, sneaky, underhanded tactics and will exit stage left. I'm Android anyway and we're pretty much dead in the water when it comes to DS anyway and have been for a long time. These increases will be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back.
    Same here- Android and cost increase. I dont understand the need to do that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    I really hope the price differences are just in a test phase and we will move on to being fair to everybody. Imagine 3 persons going to a store to purchase the same item, but A pays the original price, B pays double and C pays half, how in the world is that a good idea?!

I have two accounts: my main account is on an android phone at level 94, and the price doubled. My secondary account is on android running on pc at level 16, and the times halved with the prices staying the same.

Comparing the two, obviously one would be happier with having the times halved. I mean, who in the world ever thought paying double the price would make anyone happy?! Having the times halved means there's more I can do with my game (breeding finishes faster so I log in sooner to check and breed something else etc.), give and take the limited access I have to my computer versus my phone. So the bottom line is, I would feel happier spending gold on the account where times were halved. (Let's leave out purchasing gold for now as it's a principle matter related to android and irrelevant to this topic.) Conversely, on the account where the prices are doubled, I refuse to spend twice the amount of gold than previously needed so I am not ever speeding things up again. That also means logging in less often to check on my game. I think most people would agree and I don't think it takes a genius to figure out which scheme would benefit the game. Or at least let it stay the usual price please

That said, is there any co-relation between the level you're on and which payment scheme you're on to facilitate game play? Like for example, halved times for lower levels, normal price for mid-range and doubled prices for high levels? Just a hypothesis based on my two accounts, please correct me if I'm wrong. But if there was a co-relation, I makes more sense to me than just a random selection of who pays what.
    I don't think there is a correlation for levels because I'm level 55 and I got double gold for everything, but my sister is level 81 and hers stayed the same.

Farm Supplier
    I actually hoped it would be part of some beta-testing as of late last night. More likely than not it's here to stay, which I won't ultimately. Please TL if this a beta test, refrain yourself of giving androids\KF these beta tests. We don't have 50% of the game. One half baked feature won't make us at ease. This is an outrageous change and I've decided to never support TL again, by buying gold for any of their games that I play. Seems drastic, yes. However I'm fed up with poor communication (non-existent in my eyes) and implementing features in the middle of the night, like a snake.

As many others I've got double costs and not one thing halved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I don't think there is a correlation for levels because I'm level 55 and I got double gold for everything, but my sister is level 81 and hers stayed the same.
    Aww too bad TL, just when I was coming up with excuses for you... well I guess I'll wait and see what happens next. Nothing much will change as I've already stopped buying gold anyway. I'll just carry on as usual but without speeding things up I guess.

Fashion Designer
    Level 94 and no difference.
    Those with the double cost might want to wait for a week at least, thats the amount of time it took for TL to adjust the stable prices..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Level 94 and no difference.
    Those with the double cost might want to wait for a week at least, thats the amount of time it took for TL to adjust the stable prices..
    Oh you mean they did adjust prices? I wasn't paying attention to the stables thread we shall see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteZamu View Post
    I actually hoped it would be part of some beta-testing as of late last night. More likely than not it's here to stay, which I won't ultimately. Please TL if this a beta test, refrain yourself of giving androids\KF these beta tests. We don't have 50% of the game. One half baked feature won't make us at ease. This is an outrageous change and I've decided to never support TL again, by buying gold for any of their games that I play. Seems drastic, yes. However I'm fed up with poor communication (non-existent in my eyes) and implementing features in the middle of the night, like a snake.

As many others I've got double costs and not one thing halved.
    The only reason we're included in these beta tests is because the changes to the codes applies to all platforms. We won't ever get the beta tests we want (those new feature-related ones)

Fashion Designer
    Oh you mean they did adjust prices? I wasn't paying attention to the stables thread we shall see.
    Yes they did. Check the last few pages of the stables thread. Quite a few people mentioned reduced costs (I presume they had the higher costs at the start)