View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Fashion Designer

Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

So I go to speed up the 99th trickster I've gotten in a row and it has 12hrs and 6 minutes. Price to speed up: 25 gold. Somebody tell me this is a glitch.

Edit -KP

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, breeding times and speed-up costs for some players have been recently changed.

Sometimes changes are made to tune, balance, and improve the overall mechanics of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback thus far so we can take a look at these changes.

Please continue to leave us constructive feedback on this thread. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and we're sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes, I did respond last night.

Since it will be a few hours before the community managers come on, I wanted to update you guys with the only additional information I have.

These changes are gameplay adjustments, it's not a bug.

I also want to thank-you for keeping your posts constructive overnight.

To answer a few questions, on why the differences on the games here is a post from ponyroar

The most important thing right now is to let Team Lava know how these changes have and will effect your personal game.

Lets keep this thread constructive so the community managers will have a good feedback thread to be able to send over to the team.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-22-13 at 09:59 AM.

Fashion Designer

No more speed breeding?

I have a night egg, 15 hours left to hatch, it's asking for 31 gold? Is this a bug? Same with my breeding den, 30 mins to go and it costs 2 gold to speed up. If this is a new change, I think I'm finally done with this game, too expensive. >_<

Mine just did that too!! One hour ago it was 1 gold per hour to speed up breeding/hatching and now I was going to speed up an egg with 6hrs left and it asked for 13 gold! I had just bought 250 gold too. This better be a glitch or that will be the last time I ever buy gold.

Banned
    this better be a glitch or teamlava will loose alot of gold buyers

i understand team lava want to make it difficult to all players to get new dragons but still

Rhino Keeper
    are u ios/android/kindle? i am android and it is 1:1 time/gold charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-04-18-21-28-58.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	6565  

Farm Supplier

Speeding up gold price increased?

So as I finished farming the last coin for my cosmic habitat. Purchased it, sped up for 21 gold, put my hatched dragon in it. So went back to my nests and den, put in a finished coral breed, it said it would cost me 20 gold to speed up. Strange, checking my den, I see it would cost 44 gold to speed up a 22hr diamond x night breed.

So if this intended, wth?
    If my game is acting funky, any suggestions?

On a side-note I did sped up the coral to check and I'm indeed 20 gold short.

Cheers

I'm iOS.

Fashion Designer
    Ok I thought it was only in my game. But yeah seems like it's double the price now, this is ridiculous!

Fashion Designer
    I hate to sound like a kid or something but this is it. I'm done with this game. Ridiculously long breed times made even worse now by taking the one little pleasure I got out of getting those free gold from my neighbors and crushing that. Nice strategy team lava. Annoy and frustrate your customers into purchasing gold to be able to enjoy the game. The crazy food jacks, 50 gold for a frickin bush, feeding a dragon 9,000,000 apples so you can make back what you spent on feeding it in 6 months. It's like they said to themselves "man people really like this game! Lets change everything about it!! Brilliant!!"

Well they probably don't care cause I've never bought a gold bar but this is it. I'm done. If your a gold partner of mine don't bother sending. It was fun while it lasted. Peace

Banned
    So there are 3 threads on this same topic now...think this might be a trend...I surely hope it's a glitch on TL's part and it will be fixed soon...or TL will loose virtually everyone playing.

Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast