Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Dragon - RELISTED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    It was this last piece that took as long as the other three combined! Got it with a level 1 baby in like 3 tries, so keep it up
    same exact scenario! 2 steel and 1 sword I've had forever... where is that last piece!?! cmon Landworm....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkisauro7 View Post
    same exact scenario! 2 steel and 1 sword I've had forever... where is that last piece!?! cmon Landworm....
    I'm still waiting on the sword, I got the 3 steel pieces relatively quickly actually, but yes the last piece is taking forever it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The only way to obtain this dragon is getting the items from the Outpost feature, then you can craft the dragon.
    Outpost feature is currently only offered to some IOS players.

I have not yet gotten this one. I have three pieces, but still waiting on the sword- which is a rare drop item.
    I will update post 1 with some information for this dragon.
    The quests are a joke! Ever since this came out in Bata test I've been trying for it and I still need one piace of the armor. And for the other dragon that's craft able haven't had any luck eater. What's going on with the out post? Is it broken?
    Last edited by maguar; 07-26-13 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    It took me like 4 days for the 3 steel pieces. It's been like 2 weeks and I still don't have the sword!! omg

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lanadelgaga View Post
    It took me like 4 days for the 3 steel pieces. It's been like 2 weeks and I still don't have the sword!! omg
    You got real lucky with the steel pieces! I've been trying for 3 weeks every single day and only have 2. Got them both this week, I was ready to give up! Hope you get the sword soon

Samurai dragon ? Limited ?

My goal has an expiry date on it! dont tell me it will be leaving! dont even have a single piece of thing for samurai crafting.! if thats so get rid of that outpost coz its useless! ( Good for gold Hunting though. but not good enough if they will expire dragons there. )

Rhino Keeper
    Mine too, it says 9 days!!! Let's hope it's just for the goal... Ok, ok, I know that's not exactly realistic, but one can hope!

Executive Chef
    What?? What about the players who don't have those dragons?? For example i don't have kite for knight or moon for come,t am i gonna miss out on those?? Does not seem fair at all.
    OG sometimes they pull the dumbest stunts, I swear -.-

Executive Chef
    I have 2 steel but no sword, missing one sword and one steel. Been sent my dragons like 20x times out, this quest is the most I made and still not succeeded. It is unfair if hthey remove it.

Rhino Keeper
    I've not got one piece but I'm glad it looks like they will be removing the questable dragons as it makes them special. If they kept them around for ages, we'd all have them and it wouldn't feel like such a big deal to get one.

Im missing 2 dragons to send on quests for the knight dragon and I'm missing Atlantis to send on quests for comet. That's a bummer as I really like comet. I'm gonna try for Atlantis soon so, with luck, I can get comet before it goes.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast