Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Dragon - RELISTED

Executive Chef
    nooo don't take away prism!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanchris2 View Post
    Wow, that's pretty messed up... It's a great dragon, probably one of the coolest. Most of the new ones have been really lame, and now they're taking away the Samurai? Take away the Prism!! That thing looks stupid!! Or the Tropical, seriously?!? A Shell dragon? Smh...
    I agree they should get rid of the stupid ones like fruitful not the cool ones!

Host(ess)
    Sorry, I don't know how to know which dragon is for ios, which is for android? Like this dragon, Justice dragon,Scarerow...
    Someone can show me how, thank you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanchris2 View Post
    Wow, that's pretty messed up... It's a great dragon, probably one of the coolest. Most of the new ones have been really lame, and now they're taking away the Samurai? Take away the Prism!! That thing looks stupid!! Or the Tropical, seriously?!? A Shell dragon? Smh...
    I hope they can remove some ugly than ever like: Wizard, Magic (but must have St purple instead so that means never). I feel sick with those coral, fruitful, even island.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 13cnmm View Post
    I hope they can remove some ugly than ever like: Wizard, Magic (but must have St purple instead so that means never). I feel sick with those coral, fruitful, even island.
    Hey! Don't talk bad about the Wizard. He's cool!

Rhino Keeper
    Just as soon as I FINALLY get the 3 Samauri steel after 2 months of trying and get to work on the sword they NOW make it limited??!! This is a new low, TL.

This is totally ridiculous! I've done nothing but tried to get sword and steel ever since I got the quests. I now have one steel and one sword and they are going to take it away. YOU ARE KIDDING!!

Rhino Keeper
    Taking a wild guess that Landworm or Justice is going bye bye right after.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    Taking a wild guess that Landworm or Justice is going bye bye right after.
    That's probably why they are doing it so they can just remove Landworm and justice! Well why don't they remove them two dragons and make other dragons go in for the quest! Like fruitful and island cuz everyone has those two

Rhino Keeper
    This makes me very sad. Figured it wouldn't be too long before they take another good dragon away.

I've been questing for Samurai for quite some time. Only need the sword to be able to craft it and it hasn't shown up yet...been trying for a month!

If you're going to take this dragon away, TL needs to allow the pieces to be retrieved easier so the people still trying for this are not wasting their time.

Not to mention it will probably never be available for Android IF (and that's a very slim IF) Android ever gets questing.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-28-13 at 06:24 PM. Reason: off topic comment

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast