Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Dawn Tree Dragon REMOVED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    This is how I feel about Mask. No matter what I try or how many times. Nooooo mask.
    The pink and black hybrids have been ok for me, I just need Hunter, DA, Justice, Kite & Unicorn! These five are just too hard to get. I did get 3 Mask, but 1 with Diamond.. other 2 Night & Tiny and Night and Origami.

Fashion Designer
    Ya I tried your winning combos many times. I'm only missing Mask, Unicorn, Gold and Helios. I feel like I'm never getting them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    Ya I tried your winning combos many times. I'm only missing Mask, Unicorn, Gold and Helios. I feel like I'm never getting them.
    I feel the same for DA & Unicorn. When you got DA did you speed up the breeding or not? When I see 23 hours breeding I speed it up and always get Night, maybe if I leave it I'll get DA lol

Rhino Keeper
    Does this mean we get the dawn goals finally? Wishful thinking

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, lets keep the posts on topic of the new Dragon coming out. If you want to discuss the other dragons and breeding, please post on the threads for those dragons.

Dragon links
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    You know, as an Android player, I still have no idea what the Dawn Tree even looks like. But if it's anything like that dragon, I'm really upset we've been denied such a magnificent display for soooooooooooooooooooooo long.
    Absolutely no resemblance to the Dawn Tree which, by the way, is indeed spectacular because it's golden, glowing and releases little light orbs. But the Dawn Tree has vague droopy foliage with none of the details you're seeing on this dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    It's an Ent!!!! mythic guardian of the forest! What a cool thought! I'm going with mythic and forest!
    Ah yes, but an Ent with flippers!? Why, oh why, does it have flippers? What would a woodland creature do with those appendages? I didn't understand why Atlas had flippers and I'm understanding it even less here. That's now TWO Earth Day dragons with what appear to be pollution-induced mutations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Ah yes, but an Ent with flippers!? Why, oh why, does it have flippers? What would a woodland creature do with those appendages? I didn't understand why Atlas had flippers and I'm understanding it even less here. That's now TWO Earth Day dragons with what appear to be pollution-induced mutations.
    How else would it move across the ground?

If it is Mythic it might be Mythic/Light/Grass

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    An Ent with flippers!! Lol. Awesome

Well, here's an image of the Dawn Tree, for the android users out these who haven't seen it yet.
    Surrounded by pretty purple habitats... I wonder if the owner of the island will recognize it ;p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	6487  

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing this will be a mythic and green because we haven't had to suffer thru that combo yet, and it will be 17 or 19 hours -- some odd number. And I vote we change the name to "Driftwood Dragon" - I mean bark AND flippers? I guess we were due for an ugly one ... the last few have been pretty awesome - Moon, Mask, Peacock, and even Mythic's kind of cute with it's little doggie collar... but this dragon? "DRIFTWOOD DRAGON". Yep ... that's it.

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast