Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Dawn Tree Dragon REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    love it ...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    It's an Ent!!!! mythic guardian of the forest! What a cool thought! I'm going with mythic and forest!
    Haha Moo! Soon as I saw it I thought it's an Ent too- .....I MUST HAVE IT!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Mythic & Forest.... if it is I won't use Mythic, just Diamond & Forest! I don't want no Fruitful or Firestorm thanks!
    If it isnt a single color hybrid like the atlas and peacock then diamond and forest wont get it for you. Dont GET me fired up about dark devil please. Ive already resigned myself to the fact that it shall be the one dragon ill never get.

Btw, has anyone bred it with diamond or night and gotten a second? Id seriously try to put a hex on islands that have more than one, with using diamond and night only.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    If it isnt a single color hybrid like the atlas and peacock then diamond and forest wont get it for you. Dont GET me fired up about dark devil please. Ive already resigned myself to the fact that it shall be the one dragon ill never get.

Btw, has anyone bred it with diamond or night and gotten a second? Id seriously try to put a hex on islands that have more than one, with using diamond and night only.
    I thought I had to use diamond and night only, to be able to get it. Oh no, I'm confused again. Going back to vortex, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post

lol I've seen islands tonight with about 5 DA and it makes me sick I can't even get one!!! I can't get Mercury, DA or Unicorn... never tried for Infinty yet but I doubt I'll see the other 3 on my island unless I buy them! I won't though... oh well :/

Rhino Keeper
    Hope its a mythic breed

Fashion Designer
    Definitely looks more like a tree than a dragon, but I LOVE IT!!!
    Just hope it will be easy to breed. :-)

Executive Chef
    It's really ugly.. But, I'll try for that

Executive Chef
    Any chance it has anything to do with the dawn tree we already have ? :S

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Any chance it has anything to do with the dawn tree we already have ? :S
    We, android user don't have it. So, nope

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast