Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: 4-8-2013 Pearl Dragon

Banned
    Now, My Gemstone Dragon wishes would be complete if they would only create a Turquise Dragon.... Maybe 1 Big Blue gem 1 White Gem, 1 Nether Dust, and 2 Spell Scrolls..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Now, My Gemstone Dragon wishes would be complete if they would only create a Turquise Dragon.... Maybe 1 Big Blue gem 1 White Gem, 1 Nether Dust, and 2 Spell Scrolls..
    Yeah, I like the idea of combining different colored large gems for new gemstone dragons. Maybe large ruby and large pearl for opal dragon, large emerald + large topaz for peridot dragon. Then red and purple for garnet, blue and green for aquamarine, red and yellow for citrine, blue and yellow for blue topaz to get all the birthstones.

Hmm to trade my extra leopard (already at level 4) now or wait around evolving and trading my extra baby laserlight, extra baby ice cream, and crafting the large pearl from 10 small pearls? Already have one large pearl crafted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Moo, I will go check it out on your island
    Oh hamadrys! I'm sorry! But you may not be able to!
    First let me say I LOVE my crafted dragons! Other than mistmoth and diamond they are my favorites. The reason, because I feel like I earned them rather than just getting them randomly by luck.
    I have been anticipating this one for so long that I designed my own ( not nearly as gorgeous as the real thing obviously). Yet I feel like I shouldn't craft it when it comes out. I am even tempted to sell my other beautiful gems.
    I have met so many wonderful people on this game and forum. It is the only game I really play and I am hopelessly addicted to it, but it takes away from my enjoyment that not everyone can enjoy the full content.
    Now I know all the reasons why they can't and I know selling my gems will not help my dear friends, but I also know that it is not nice to enjoy dessert before everyone else at the table has been served the main coarse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    First let me say I LOVE my crafted dragons! Other than mistmoth and diamond they are my favorites. The reason, because I feel like I earned them rather than just getting them randomly by luck.
    I have been anticipating this one for so long that I designed my own ( not nearly as gorgeous as the real thing obviously). Yet I feel like I shouldn't craft it when it comes out. I am even tempted to sell my other beautiful gems.
    I have met so many wonderful people on this game and forum. It is the only game I really play and I am hopelessly addicted to it, but it takes away from my enjoyment that not everyone can enjoy the full content.
    Now I know all the reasons why they can't and I know selling my gems will not help my dear friends, but I also know that it is not nice to enjoy dessert before everyone else at the table has been served the main coarse.
    You Are Such A Kind Person... Let me know if you do, I will sure Join in!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-13 at 01:29 PM. Reason: typo

Farm Supplier
    Oh so beautiful! I guess I will probably trade my spare Leopard and Pegasus just to have this!

So this is another dragon not available for Android?

Farm Supplier
    *gasp* It's so beautiful!!!!!! Want it SO BAD, why oh why did I buy myself a kindle fire?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candy2candy2 View Post
    So this is another dragon not available for Android?
    Sure, if you want to pay real money for something ios players can get with a little patience trading dragons in for gems. Based on the prices of the previous gemstone dragons it will likely cost roughly $50.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know when its craftable ? Where's the date ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Moo, I wouldn't want you to do that !!! It's ok, really. At least, I get to see them on your island. Please do not get rid of your dragons for that Android parity thing. I don't believe it is worth it, it is not going to change anything. I really want you to enjoy your game at the fullest and collect everything you can.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast