Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: 4-8-2013 Pearl Dragon

Hooray! I'm finally crafting my pearl - 16 hours!
    LOL. Not the dragon; the gemstone. I'm finally crafting a large pearl from 10 small pearls after 3 days of farming Love dragons. I'm not sure what I'll do for the 2nd large pearl. Tusker keeps glancing at the portal.

Rhino Keeper
    how do you get the spell shop?

Banned
    Mine is in the nest!

Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    how do you get the spell shop?
    You buy it from the market if you're an iOS player, it's not available on android.

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Hooray! I'm finally crafting my pearl - 16 hours!
    LOL. Not the dragon; the gemstone. I'm finally crafting a large pearl from 10 small pearls after 3 days of farming Love dragons. I'm not sure what I'll do for the 2nd large pearl. Tusker keeps glancing at the portal.
    You keep getting Love, no extra Tusker or Laserlight? For me the three are just a common as each other.

Rhino Keeper
    Of course we dont have a contest for this beauty, where was a contest for purple craftable dragon for which i did not even bother to work , that a waste (((

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Mine is in the nest!

You keep getting Love, no extra Tusker or Laserlight? For me the three are just a common as each other.
    By now, it's clear that you have far more luck in the den than I do. (Consider the field day you've had with the Mythic family whereas I've been unable to breed even a second dragon to live in my Maze.)
    There was one Laserlight but no extra Tusker. I even got my first Tiny, but that's of no use to the Pearl project. Send me some Tusker energy!

The Honorable Panda

Okay that is all you guys get- to level 8 unless someone wants to throw some food my way. LOL!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    By now, it's clear that you have far more luck in the den than I do. (Consider the field day you've had with the Mythic family whereas I've been unable to breed even a second dragon to live in my Maze.)
    There was one Laserlight but no extra Tusker. I even got my first Tiny, but that's of no use to the Pearl project. Send me some Tusker energy!
    I would if I could :P I've been lucky with most dragons but now I can't seem to get any of the Diamond Hybrids that split. While trying for Unicorn, I got a lot of Tusker which turned out good for Pearl.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally have my egg on the nest

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I would if I could :P I've been lucky with most dragons but now I can't seem to get any of the Diamond Hybrids that split. While trying for Unicorn, I got a lot of Tusker which turned out good for Pearl.
    Incoming Tusker! The Love factory just gave me 21 hours. So… den to nest to temple to portal to spell shop to nest to baby Pearl in habitat: 5-6 days?

Banned
    Incoming Tusker! The Love factory just gave me 21 hours. So… den to nest to temple to portal to spell shop to nest to baby Pearl in habitat: 5-6 days?
    Nice.. poor Tusker though, he didn't stand a chance.