Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: 4-8-2013 Pearl Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I didn't realize till today that I don't have enough scrolls. So I'm crafting those then ill have pearl. The one new dragon I'll get in forever. I'd trade it for mask if I could.

Banned
    I needed 2 spell scrolls (I just need 2 small Emeralds to craft them) so I traded a Serpent before and and I got a small Sapphire, small Emerald and a spell scroll!!! lol first time I have recieved a spell scroll through trading. Now I'm craftng the last spell scroll!! So I should have Pearl in a few days. I did put my Fruitful in the evolution temple and I was going to speed it up but now I don't have to so I save myself some gold.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Quotes are all messed up. Been doing that lately...i quote someone and then someone else' quote appears on top. Didn't motice it this time.

Crafting mah pearl~ I had all the ingredients. In fact, I still have 10 small pearls, which I decided not to transform into a big one. Traded the extra tusker instead.
    When you pull up duplicate quotes by clicking the quote button, then come back later, make sure none of the quote buttons are prechecked.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Pearl habitat going too cost 6 million coins like the Mythic? I hope not. Why does it cost that much anyway? Talk about Inflation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    Is the Pearl habitat going too cost 6 million coins like the Mythic? I hope not. Why does it cost that much anyway? Talk about Inflation
    The pearl is just the craftable take on the light dragon. It doesnt have any special place.

Crafting now...can't wait...

Farm Supplier
    I can't wait, I have mine crafting right now, so glad I have had so many fails with some of the past dragons so that when I have traded them off I already had everything I needed to craft this one right away!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    All the crafted dragons go into their respective color habs. So pearl will go in a light hab. I might buy her a hab all to herself.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    All the crafted dragons go into their respective color habs. So pearl will go in a light hab. I might buy her a hab all to herself.
    I keep a single special habitat of each colour, containing three epics of my favourites from that type. I was looking for one to go in with Caeser and Laserlight, this will be the one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You're teasing me right now, right ?!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast