Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: 4-8-2013 Pearl Dragon

FIFTEEN scrolls? FOUR large pearls? Here I was struggling just to get what I hoped would be 2 large pearls! FIFTEEN blasted -- Are you kidding me? Forget this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    FIFTEEN scrolls? FOUR large pearls? Here I was struggling just to get what I hoped would be 2 large pearls! FIFTEEN blasted -- Are you kidding me? Forget this.
    uhm.. i think you looked on the number of ingredients you HAVE and not how many you actually NEED!

Executive Chef
    Nononono, that's how many HE has, not how many you need.

You only need 2 Large Pearls and 3 Scrolls. Some people like to stock items in preparation for a release.

I'm calling off my Love-dragon pearl-mining production. This ain't happening.

Banned
    This is my lucky week I guess after a month of not being able to breed new dragons only fruitful and firestorm ...I finally got my clover dragon breeding and pearl crafting

So that's 2 new dragons for my collection yay I'm
    Happy

Rhino Keeper
    It says he/she has 4 pearls and 15 scrolls, but the dragon only requires 2 pearls and 3 scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    uhm.. i think you looked on the number of ingredients you HAVE and not how many you actually NEED!
    Oh!.... OH! **** straight. Ah well, still a long way off but at least now I won't have to halt the Love dragon factory. LOL I can't stop laughing at my mistake.

Banned
    Oh!.... OH! **** straight. Ah well, still a long way off but at least now I won't have to halt the Love dragon factory. LOL I can't stop laughing at my mistake.
    I'm sorry if my screen shot confused you

A good thing I didn't start calling TeamLava colorful names eh? I have 6 small pearls, a single Tusker I'd hate to sacrifice and a couple Laserlights. So this can happen, but not without some pain, and not quickly.

Executive Chef
    A good thing I didn't start calling TeamLava colorful names eh? I have 6 small pearls, a single Tusker I'd hate to sacrifice and a couple Laserlights. So this can happen, but not without some pain, and not quickly.
    didn't you once win the four leaf sweepstakes? you can buy the pearl! xD

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast