Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Improved

Nightclub Owner
    I did the feed the baron recipe but didn't get a meal

This recipe doesn't give you food. It gives you a random material, eg glimmerdust, jewels, builders paste, wisp lantern etc.

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't had a quest to build x building. Should I build it or wait?

Most quests that require you to build a building will count anything that you have already built so go ahead and build. If you do get a quest that doesn't recognise it, build another or sell your current one and rebuild it (possibly only the Royal Exchange).

Nightclub Owner
    I need to build serenade walls/towers but it says inventory full. What do I do?

These are both walls. You currently are at the limit of walls you can have. If you've got under 100 walls (includes gates/wall towers, doesn't matter which type, does include the ones in inventory as well as in the kingdom) you can wait till you level up. Otherwise sell some walls and you'll be able to craft them.

Nightclub Owner
    Can I restart my game?

You cannot restart your game. You can always start a new game on another device.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get mithril?

You can get mithril as a very rare drop when mining or collecting from mines (deep mines have a better drop rate). If you have completed the fourth shard quest you can craft it in your magic forge. If you need it to forge excalibam make sure you read the secret of mithril quests. After you've read it send your knights on the explore the dark cave adventure. This will give you a 1 time automatic drop with it.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:40 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I unlock the pink rainbow?

This is only if you have the Love Shack from the Valentines edition - Do the quest where you craft a valentine scepter for the baron. Do each of the quests that appear after that. Once you've done dispel the love (do the valentine adventure) collect twice from Thomas' house. This will trigger a quest with his lost love Agnes. After you finish collect from Thomas' house twice to trigger the next bit. There are four parts in total. Once you've done the last part when you do a random action Agnes will send a letter that unlocks the rainbow.

See this thread for more info on the Agnes quests.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:41 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the deed to the royal chateau?

You get this in the royal exchange. It will cost you 50 trade certificates. You get 1 trade certificate for each trade you do and a bonus 5 when you upgrade a trade route. Trade certificates sometimes come from adventures.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:41 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    How does the newsfeed work?

There are a couple of different sections in your newsfeed.

1. Gifts
    When you receive a new gift it will appear in your newsfeed. Press accept to put the gift into your inventory. When a new game day starts you'll see the last 20 gifts you received. If you've previously accepted them the accept button will be greyed out. This list can help you decide who you want to send your three gifts to. When you send your three gifts the list will disappear.

2. Visits
    The newsfeed also records the last 10 people who visited your kingdom and helped at least one building. I would suggest that you do not rely on people checking this to return visits to you. If you cannot help a building your visit isn't recorded. If 10 more people help after you and the person checks their feed then your visit will have been bumped off the list.

3. Requests
    If a neighbour has sent you a request it will appear in your newsfeed. Press accept to help them out. Don't worry you don't have to send anything extra and it doesn't come out of your inventory.

4. Responses to requests
    The newsfeed will also record the last 10 people who responded to your request. As requests are not a regular part of the game you may find that this section of your newsfeed gets quite old.

You cannot clear the visit and responded to request sections if your newsfeed.

Nightclub Owner
    Is 30 the level cap and will they increase it?

The current level cap is 30. Even though the level is capped your experience is still increasing. You can see this in your profile. If they do increase the cap you'll jump to your new level. See this thread for more discussions on the cap.

This is the last info we had on plans to increase it:

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    Increasing the level cap is something we want to explore down the road, but it doesn't have an official timetable right now.

Nightclub Owner
    I've got a new device. Can I keep playing my existing game?

You can transfer your game by following the instructions in this thread. If you want TL to do the transfer or you've set up a new storm8 ID on your new device you can email support@teamlava.com to transfer it for you. Please note it can take 3 to 5 business days for them to do the transfer.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast