Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Improved

Nightclub Owner
    I don't want to spend money on gems to get the trees or animals. Does this mean I can't do the goals?

You can do all goals without needing to spend money. It just might take you a little longer.

Adventures from the keep sometimes give gem trees and animals as rewards. Truffles and Prime Cuts are sometimes rewards as well. You'll even get gems on occasion.

The Purple Cow and Sir Pigglesworth sometimes drop gems.

Bacon and Wool sometimes drop from the Stables.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I wield Excalibam to get to the hole in the ground?

You need to follow the Thurston quest line to do this. For detailed information on this please see this section of Dabag's goal thread and this thread.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the Purple Cow?

When you collect from the Magic Garden there is a chance you will start a quest line (the one with Ivy and the Cow). The reward at the end of this quest line is the Purple Cow.

See this section of Dabag's goal thread for the steps.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:31 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I can only have 1 castle but I chose the wrong one. Can I do anything about this?

Once you've built the King's or Queen's Keep they will both disappear from the market. If you want to change which one you have, you can sell your current one (as long as no adventures are happening). Both will appear in the market and you can choose which one you want.

Nightclub Owner
    My items have gone missing. What do I do?

Have you used them in anything thing? If so you can't get them back.

Did the game start processing when you lost them? This is a sync issues. You can try closing the game completely then restarting it. If they don't appear they have been lost.

Did you place an item in storage immediately on receiving it from an adventure or the love shack? If so close the game completely then restart it. They'll be in your inventory.

You can always email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the Translator's Tome?

Do the Magic Ink & Pages quest. You'll then get the Lost in Translation quest. Once you've done that you'll see the Tome in the special section of your workshop.

See this section of Dabag's goal thread.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:32 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I've expanded as far as I can but there are still places that are locked? Why can't I get to them?

Castle Story is still being developed. These areas are still locked as the characters, items, quests etc haven't been developed yet. They'll unlock in the future with different updates.

Nightclub Owner
    What's the point of visiting people?

The first time you visit a neighbour each day it gives you a bonus of 1 xp or $5 for each visit. Also a chance to get 1 energy (to a max of 10/day).

For anyone you visit, if you can help their buildings, when they collect they get 1 extra xp and an extra 20% to the rent. Hopefully they'll return the visit.
    Last edited by maguar; 04-29-13 at 12:33 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the fruit goals?

The first three fruit goals are triggered when you get your first lemon, orange and apple. Once you've done the first three you'll get a fourth. Completing that will give you the cooking caravan. See this section of Dabag's goal thread for the fruit goals and this one for the caravan.

Cooking a dessert will also trigger the quest to unlock the dessert route in the Royal Exchange.

You can get fruit from fruit trees and from sir pigglesworth.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get Prime Cuts?

Prime cuts come from:
    • Sheep
    • Cows
    • Adventures

With the animals check the description in the market. It will tell you which ones have a good chance of getting them (rare drops).

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast