Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Improved

Nightclub Owner
    How come my neighbour got a certain item from an adventure and I didn't?

The items that you get from an Adventure is a bit of a lucky prize dip. You'd get a chance of getting up to 5 times the money you paid (it can also be less). You also get a chance of Energy, common items, rare items and some adventure only items.

If your neighbour got something you didn't they were just lucky on that try. Keep trying and you could get something good to.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I rotate walls?

Walls rotate automatically. Just place the walls where you want them to go. Eg place two going left to right then one above them to form a corner

x
    xxx

Nightclub Owner
    Walls have limits? Really?

The number of Walls you can have is limited by your level. I believe this is because they are the most cost effective source of Royal Points. For a lot of levels you will only be able to add 1 Wall/level. Once you hit level 23 the amount you can add increases each level.

See this thread on the wall limit.

edit(KP) Update on wall limit: 9-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, sorry for the late response!

You've been asking for this for a while, and it's finally here. Wall limits for players above LV 15 have been completely removed! Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The current wall limit for users over Level 15 is 999 - this count includes all items placed in your Kingdom from the Walls section of the Decoration market, including Gates and Hedges. This limit has been placed to improve performance of the game on devices with lower memory capacity. I hope this clears things up.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-15-14 at 11:26 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I request items?

To request gifts write on your own wall or your neighbours wall asking them to send you a particular gift(s). As people can only send 3 a day you'll find most are slowly returning gifts to people who have sent gifts to them.

To request materials for a quest go into the quest and press the "Ask" button en select who you will send the request to. As you can only get 20 requests per day, send the request to about 25 neighbours you know are playing daily and will accept. This will stop you from clogging your system.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I collect tips/remove sparkles?

When the building is ready for collection (has a coin or bag icon over it) click on the icon. You will collect the original rent/items plus a bonus xp and 20% increase in rent.

You can also store and place your buildings. This clears the building without using energy but you done get the income/items/xp.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:24 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I got the Storage Cellar. Why hasn't my inventory increased?

The Storage Cellar allows you to store buildings and some decorations. This can help free up valuable space for crops or better buildings. Your inventory max is 99 and does not change with the Storage Cellar.

Nightclub Owner
    Where do I get coal?

You can buy small rocks, rock outcroppings and iron rich rocks in the market (you can also get them with expanding). Also invest in sparkling and deep mines.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:25 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I got a message I have too many buildings so I can't build a new one. I stored a building and still can't build. Why not?

The number of buildings is determined by your level and the building type. For info on that see this post.

Stored buildings still count towards the total. You will need to sell a building of the same type in order to build the new one.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the Golden Nugget?

I have received the nugget from mining rocks and from my sparkling mines. I know someone who says they've got it from a pond but I haven't been able to verify that.

Nightclub Owner
    Where do I get the Golden Egg?

I've received these from chickens and from hatcheries.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast