Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Improved

Nightclub Owner
    Why is my energy cap different to my neigbours?

The first thing that impacts your energy cap is the level you are on. Each level increases your energy by 1 until you hit the maximum. The current cap is 40. From time to time TL will try different caps with different groups of players.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:21 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Who is Stormie?

Stormie is the Teamlava display kingdom. You can visit Stormie to bump up your social rating. You call also send requests which Stormie will respond to. You can't delete Stormie.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:21 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Why is the land I expanded to clear?

While most blocks have a variety of items there are a couple that have nothing on them. Think of it as a good way to have space to build without have to use energy to clear it.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get more Wood and Stone?

You've got a couple of different options. In my opinion your best bet is to have mines and sawmills. They give multiple wood/stone with the chance of other items.

Wood - you can buy trees but these take time and energy to grow. If you don't need the sap from the tree buy old logs, dead trees and plant in a log for wood. My pick is the old log and dead trees.

Stone - if you also need iron ore buy the iron rich rocks. If iron ore isn't as important you can buy small rock piles or rock outcroppings.

To buy any of these items go to the Market, then Nature, scroll through till you find the item.

Nightclub Owner
    How come I don't have anymore quests?

There could be a couple of reasons for this.

1. You may not have the latest version installed
    2. You may have completed all the available quests. If that's the case you will to wait for the next update.
    3. There may be something that you need to do to trigger the quest. Try these threads for info:

* https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread
    * https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...eference-Guide
    * https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Goal-Pictorial

They've also got a lot of good info about the game.

Nightclub Owner
    A Neighbour has a quest from the Tablet of Tabernum. How come I can't get it?

First you have to unlock the Tablet. Then you have to be lucky enough to get a Knowledge Shard when collecting from it. These shards are a very rare drop.

For more info see this thread.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I unlock the Magic Garden?

You need to complete the Ivy quests up to finishing her Hut. Once you have collected from the Hut a "?" should appear over the Garden. Clicking on this should give you the next lot of quests needed to unlock the Garden.

If this isn't working for you try force closing your game, going back into it and clicking on the Garden.

See this section of Dabag's goal thread for the steps. This section shows the expansions needed.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:23 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Why is a particular recipe not showing in my crafting building?

Some items only appear in the crafting buildings when you are doing the quest. They won't be there before you do the quest and they disappear once you have finished the quest.

Example - Magic Pages won't show in your workshop until you have done the Magic Ink & Pages quest.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I unlock Ivy's Hot Sauce?

These goal is triggered by harvesting a Hot Pepper. You have to be at level 17 for this to occur. It may require you to harvest a couple of peppers.

Even if you are maxed for Hot Peppers (99) you can trigger this by harvesting a pepper.

Nightclub Owner
    I have a goal that needs me to harvest/collect x (or I need to trigger a goal by that) but when I collect it I'm told I have to much. Is there anything I can do?

TL has implemented a fix to allow you to trigger goals even if you are maxed with the item. You may need to try collecting the item a number of times before it triggers.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast