Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Clockwork Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    No wheel, no chance for this dragon for me. Boo, TL.

Screw all these 12 hour dragons! I have been breeding red and yellow over and over to get the Easter dragon and all I get is the fire storm or an eagle!!!!! Lava Story you are really upsetting me. :-(
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-30-13 at 02:38 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wyked_temptress View Post
    Screw all these 12 hour dragons! I have been breeding red and yellow over and over to get the Easter dragon and all I get is the **** fire storm or an eagle!!!!! Wtf!!!!! Lava Story you are really upsetting me. :-(
    Don't worry, you can't get this one through breeding.

Oh yeah and I bred my Diamond dragon with a Regular Fire dragon and it gave me a Water dragon!!!!! Why!!????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    apparently unless I'm misunderstanding you can only buy it or win it from the wheel.
    Correct. Hope to get one today with my free spin.

10 gold is to much to spin the wheel especially when they only give you 50 apples......

Ohhhh yay I bred yellow and red and finally got something different. 10 hrs which means its a honeybee! Something new! Thank you Team Lava. You made my day finally.

Rhino Keeper
    i wish to see the epic form of clockwork dragon. Anyone can post it?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't believe this, 8 pages on this thread and not one official response to confirm if this dragon is exclusive to the spin wheel? not even going to bother about asking if it'll be available on android =.=

cute dragon though, voted for steampunk dragon on the last poll, pity I'll probably never get it

sigh sorry if I sound whiny, but the game really does seem to be getting less enjoyable everyday...

Rhino Keeper
    I keep telling people it isnt able to be bred, the egg site i use says obtainable by purchase or win using spin the wheel. A lot of people are trying to breed this. TL please answer for 100% clarity, is this dragon able to be bred?!?

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast