Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Clockwork Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinainde View Post
    Just got one while breeding Light & Mythic. Nice "fail."
    Me too was so shocked.

Executive Chef
    I've gotten several now as fails for Helios, with either Diamond/Mythic or Diamond/Atlas.
    Btw, my nickname for Atlas is "Bride of Frankenstein" because the wings on the earth look like the ******s in her hair! Lol.
    Good Luck on clockwork!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Good luck in breeding a non breedable dragon. Hope you don't use to much gold in speeding those hours up.
    This was the last statement i received when I was breeding for clockwork when it first came out.I did get one but decided to keep the info to myself figuring it may have been a glitch.last night while breeding for Cerberus using Mythic and Bat I got another Clockwork. Is this dragon breedable now or is this another glitch?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gaboi007 View Post
    This was the last statement i received when I was breeding for clockwork when it first came out.I did get one but decided to keep the info to myself figuring it may have been a glitch.last night while breeding for Cerberus using Mythic and Bat I got another Clockwork. Is this dragon breedable now or is this another glitch?
    Clockwork is 100% breedable !

Rhino Keeper

I just bred Clockwork - and I'm on iOS

It makes no sense, and I am not 100% sure which dragons I used. I was going for Red Queen so had Fairytale and I think it may have just been standard Fire. I remember when I got 13 hours breed time I just assumed it was going to be a Scorpion. When I placed the egg just now, I didn't recognise it, had to look it up on Sehana's chart and - bam! Clockwork!! I never got it on the wheel and am VERY happy to have it now!

Executive Chef
    Apparently it's breedable for everyone now. I bought a special package with Clockwork, 20 gold, and 3000 apples because I thought it wasn't breedable. It doesn't make me very happy to know that I paid real money for a dragon that I can breed. At least it was only 99 cents, but TL pulling this maneuver didn't make me inclined to buy any more packages in the future!

I got it too breeding Big Bad and Goblin...still trying for that Hook!!

Fashion Designer
    I got one from the wheel way back when. My prize is the same, but the "value" now is much reduced.

It's pretty cool dragon, even though it's a bit tiny in Epic form. I hope everyone enjoys their new treat.

Rhino Keeper
    Omigosh - it's my lucky day. Got the clockwork dragon - first try with Eagle x Air.

Fashion Designer
    I bought it for 500 gold when it was released for the wheel, and I never did win one with the wheel, just recently breed one on android, and yesterday breed one on ios.