Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Clockwork Dragon

Executive Chef
    -.- i've been trying for easter bunny too but all i got so far are 6-7 eagle , 1 mythic, 1 scorpion,1 honeybee and countless firestorms .

Banned
    I just got my second Easter, Firework fail. Can you breed Clockwork? Has it been confirmed yet?

New Resident
    It's a skim, I play it 24 times, same things comes out all the time. Do not play it, except for free. I fell really stupid wasting gold on it

Rhino Keeper
    i dont get it. i still cant find it in the shop. what's wrong? i'm on android.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    i dont get it. i still cant find it in the shop. what's wrong? i'm on android.
    Android doesn't have it yet.

Executive Chef
    I'm curious why we have not got a response from a TL staff member about the breeding of this dragon. I know what Kooky said on an earlier post but this is not the weekend anymore and we are not asking any trade secrets or anything. I see TL staff are active on the forum today so I guess I will ask again.

Is this dragon breedable and if so on what operating systems? (yes/no/it's a secret- any of those will suffice)

Banned
    The popup says exclusive and spin the wheel. I take it as sufficient evidence it cant be bred. Which reminds me, I wonder if diamond and clockwork will help with my easter? I shall find out! Im tired of red and yellow.

Banned
    Just great. Diamond and clockwork: Diamond. Boo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    The popup says exclusive and spin the wheel. I take it as sufficient evidence it cant be bred. Which reminds me, I wonder if diamond and clockwork will help with my easter? I shall find out! Im tired of red and yellow.
    Yes but Kooky said, "I did check on this and you can get one from breeding." in an earlier post but was "still waiting to find out if android and kindle fire can get it". So contrary to what the popup says that is what a mod said. So that is why I thought a TL staff member could set us straight.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I'm curious why we have not got a response from a TL staff member about the breeding of this dragon. I know what Kooky said on an earlier post but this is not the weekend anymore and we are not asking any trade secrets or anything. I see TL staff are active on the forum today so I guess I will ask again.

Is this dragon breedable and if so on what operating systems? (yes/no/it's a secret- any of those will suffice)
    Hi knj00,

At this time Clockwork Dragon can be obtained exclusively through the Spin Wheel.

Happy hatching,

-Jake.