Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Clockwork Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed that when clockwork is in the Evo den, theres nothing there just the progress bar/timer thing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am still waiting to find out if android and kindle fire can get it. I was going to wait to post until I had all the info, but I saw someone was going to buy it, so I wanted to jump in quickly.
    Tough to get info over the weekend, but once I find out anything(good or bad news) I will post back here and the android parity thread.
    Thank you for taking the time to check on this for us during a holiday weekend. I understand why you posted when you read someone was going to buy it. Although you didn't have the right answer if all platforms can breed the clockwork, try to stop someone from spending gold unnecessarily just shows how much you do care about the players. I look forward to the confirmation if Andoid/Kindle can breed it or not.

Rhino Keeper
    I want this dragon but until I have the wheel I guess I can't (and I'm on iOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MazReptile View Post
    I want this dragon but until I have the wheel I guess I can't (and I'm on iOS)
    it has been confirmed you can breed it with yellow and red.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    it has been confirmed you can breed it with yellow and red.
    I haven't seen any post confirming this. Last post of Kooky was her telling she was still waiting to find out about it. Unless you are referring to IOS being able to breed it...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I haven't seen any post confirming this. Last post of Kooky was her telling she was still waiting to find out about it. Unless you are referring to IOS being able to breed it...
    post 96 for ios.

Banned
    Gotcha ! For IOS. Thanks for letting us know

Fashion Designer
    you're welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Just wondering. Has anyone from ios bred it while trying for mythic or Easter?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Just wondering. Has anyone from ios bred it while trying for mythic or Easter?
    I was just about to ask that question. Ive yet to hear about it. I know the dream dragon was available on the wheel but I still dont believe this one is. Contrary to reports. Especially considering pony and the popup says buy or spin. Breed isnt mentioned anywhere.