Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Clockwork Dragon

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikot View Post
    Can android breed it? Last time I checked the market this afternoon it was not listed.
    I am still waiting to find out if android and kindle fire can get it. I was going to wait to post until I had all the info, but I saw someone was going to buy it, so I wanted to jump in quickly.
    Tough to get info over the weekend, but once I find out anything(good or bad news) I will post back here and the android parity thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am still waiting to find out if android and kindle fire can get it. I was going to wait to post until I had all the info, but I saw someone was going to buy it, so I wanted to jump in quickly.
    Tough to get info over the weekend, but once I find out anything(good or bad news) I will post back here and the android parity thread.
    Thank you for the information I know it's not really the mod's fault but shouldn't an official thread / dragon release not be rolled out until there is someone who can officially answer all these questions on the forum? TL should have expected that players will have questions when there's a new release

Banned
    I don't even see it in the market on Android (and it doesn't appear on my fiancee's iOS devices either for that matter) so it can't be purchased

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I don't even see it in the market on Android (and it doesn't appear on my fiancee's iOS devices either for that matter) so it can't be purchased
    my bad, it *is* in the market on iOS, I missed it the first time I looked. But it's definitely NOT in the market on Android (using latest Easter Edition)

Farm Supplier
    Hi, people been talking about spin the wheel. I don't have that feature on my game yet. Is this exclusive to selected players only ir shld I update my version? Pls advise thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yabbadooo View Post
    Hi, people been talking about spin the wheel. I don't have that feature on my game yet. Is this exclusive to selected players only ir shld I update my version? Pls advise thank you!
    if you have the latest version for iOS, it will appear at some point. It changes who has it from week to week.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yabbadooo View Post
    And I believe you should be using the original version. If you still don't have it, just wait.

Banned
    Thanks Kooky ! It is much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    I did check on this and you can get one from breeding.

When you get a itunes card ,go under the itunes store-under music and scroll to the bottom and you can redeem your itunes card.
    Thanks for the heads up, although i don't need to buy it clockwork dragon yet, I still purchased the gift card so I can contribute to the effort the programmer have done at bring a good game, although they have increased the prices for food and made it more harder to obtain stuff, this makes it more challenging.

There is no point in making a game that is easy to complete.

Just one more question about the gift card, I see them available in a itune version and app store version, are there any differences between them, can both be used for downloading app only or purchase gold, and will any currency version be able to be used anywhere.

thank, and sorry to be off topic.

either way I will still get this dragon whether I need to breed, buy or from the wheel.

thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, although i don't need to buy it clockwork dragon yet, I still purchased the gift card so I can contribute to the effort the programmer have done at bring a good game, although they have increased the prices for food and made it more harder to obtain stuff, this makes it more challenging.

There is no point in making a game that is easy to complete.

Just one more question about the gift card, I see them available in a itune version and app store version, are there any differences between them, can both be used for downloading app only or purchase gold, and will any currency version be able to be used anywhere.

thank, and sorry to be off topic.

either way I will still get this dragon whether I need to breed, buy or from the wheel.

thanks

Though they have different names, both cards can be loaded onto itunes and used for all apps, books, music, etc.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast