Thread: Should I Update

Should I Update

I started playing this game with the Valentine's edition. I haven't unlocked the Alicorn quest yet. If I update to the latest version will I be able to complete the Rainbow and Alicorn quests?

Fashion Designer
    It's auto updated.

I guess I didn't explain every well. The other TL games I play want me to install Castle Story but I am already playing the Valentine's version. Am I suppose to download the new version and if I do will I still be able to continue the quest in the Valentine's version.

You can still work on the Valentine's quests in the original version of Castle Story as the Valentine's Day content has not been removed yet. It is recommended that you download the original version as our future updates will be in this version, not in the Valentine's Day edition as it is already removed from the App Store.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    I heard that original version has a problem with upgrading some buildings. For that reason i keep playing in V-version. Please tell me the problem is fixed so i can go back to green :S

Rhino Keeper
    I apparently deleted the original version off my iPad. Should I re-download at some point to continued the best play? And if so, when do I make the switch?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I heard that original version has a problem with upgrading some buildings. For that reason i keep playing in V-version. Please tell me the problem is fixed so i can go back to green :S
    I think only love spire is affected. I have went back to playing original version. If I need to update the love spire, then I just use the VD version to upgrade and go back original version.