Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

How do u know of ur entered or not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mia_lareh15 View Post
    If you bred one, and hatched it (egg must be hatched) you're automatically entered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Fortunately, I have over 500K food, so I'm not worried about it right now at least, but do plant a lot, most of my dragons are epic already so I don't have a lot of mouths to feed.

Did you plant upgrapes to collect a lot of food and still feed your young ones? i last had 60,000 servings, but blew it all by not paying attention to how much food four leaf was eating. I was so disgusted that I traded him. Which addee insult to injury.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    If you bred one, and hatched it (egg must be hatched) you're automatically entered.
    A friend of mine won the moon contest with the egg still on the nest though, i'm kinda confused in this "hatching". Hatched meaning it needs to be in a habitat, or hatched just on the nest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Did you plant upgrapes to collect a lot of food and still feed your young ones? i last had 60,000 servings, but blew it all by not paying attention to how much food four leaf was eating. I was so disgusted that I traded him. Which addee insult to injury.
    Tonguelashing is android.. hence the huge amount of food available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    A friend of mine won the moon contest with the egg still on the nest though, i'm kinda confused in this "hatching". Hatched meaning it needs to be in a habitat, or hatched just on the nest.
    Are you sure he won? Because there could be other islands with the same name. Guess we'd need to seek clarification on what's the meaning of hatch, though I think it should be the former.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I have an Epic Mythic... and a second one on a nest.... Have to move it to the habitat in the morning. I might try to speed evolve him too.

Rhino Keeper
    Woot Woot I now got 2 Mythic dragons epic form!!

Host(ess)
    My God! Its raining Firetorms!!! i have tried over 30 times and no luck grrrr...... what the helll is the deal with these firestorms. Gosh! and if not that i get Eagles, no matter what pairing i try i end up with Commons. Dont have Easter dont have Mythic. Im seriously thinking of quitting this game! its not for those who dont want to spend real money to buy gold all the time.

Fashion Designer
    Are you sure he won? Because there could be other islands with the same name. Guess we'd need to seek clarification on what's the meaning of hatch, though I think it should be the former.[/QUOTE]

It's a she actually, but yeah, the island name is on the list of winners, she just checked her account earlier amazed to see 500 gold added, and the moon is still on the nest lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mia_lareh15 View Post
    You could hatch 1,000 of the contest dragons, if you havnt paid for at least the same amount of gold out of your own pocket, then you're wasting your time. Lol, and yet if you have, you're wasting your money- lol.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast