Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsly View Post
    Morning can anyone tell me if there is a time limit to how long you can leave an egg in the nest once its ready? It may take me a while to but $6 M nest lol. Thanks
    There is no time limit it can stay until eternity!! Some people leave eggs example diamonds and Infinities as decoration on their nest including myself!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    There is no time limit it can stay until eternity!! Some people leave eggs example diamonds and Infinities as decoration on their nest including myself!!
    Thank you, good to know as it will be a while before my egg leaves the nest!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I don't think there is a time limit for leaving your eggs on a nest

But then again I never lefted an egg for more than 3 days
    Thanks for the tip

As much as i like Sisyphus, I'm definitely gonna name mine Minotaur, from another Greek myth. The epic Mythic certainly resembles my mental image of the Minotaur. Plus the mythic Minotaur lived in a maze!
    My Mythic egg is ready, but the Maze isn't (5-hour difference even if you start the habitat as soon as the egg hits the nest).
    No point in speeding up because there's precious little food. I'm so broke now, I'm planting Buffbeets!

Banned
    I have 3 million! Don't worry Mythic, you'll have your home soon... Seriously TL 6 million?!! You guys have gone crazy... (@____@)

Executive Chef
    I think if I eventually get this guys habitat, I won't be getting another one. The other habitats probably hold more than it anyway. xD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I think if I eventually get this guys habitat, I won't be getting another one. The other habitats probably hold more than it anyway. xD
    Same for most, unless you have millions of coins collecting dust, although the habitat looks amazing in design!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Same for most, unless you have millions of coins collecting dust, although the habitat looks amazing in design!
    I must agree there. It's one of those special habitats you put in a little decorated area near your main Breeding/Hatching area.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    It's one of those special habitats you put in a little decorated area near your main Breeding/Hatching area.
    Yup, been visiting random islands, seen a few that have this as a center piece and I must say, there's a lot of creative minds out there given the fact that the decor available for this game is so limited. I would imagine if there were more trees, crystals, castles, or better yet a full set of limited edition decoration that goes with each theme. Example Halloween, spooky trees, graveyard gates and fences, dracula castle, etc. I would love to change up my islands appearance from time to time. ^_^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Yup, been visiting random islands, seen a few that have this as a center piece and I must say, there's a lot of creative minds out there given the fact that the decor available for this game is so limited. I would imagine if there were more trees, crystals, castles, or better yet a full set of limited edition decoration that goes with each theme. Example Halloween, spooky trees, graveyard gates and fences, dracula castle, etc. I would love to change up my islands appearance from time to time. ^_^
    I want elemental trees, that is all

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast