Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

Okay, I'm in! In for a penny; in for a pound. I had to endure 3 Firestorms (no sign of the wascal wabbit) and cough up my entire stash of coins for the Maze. Now the challenge is to somehow milk the other 40 habitats for the next couple days to raise 100000 fruit for this monster. The last contest dragon devoured all the food.

Rhino Keeper
    TL gave my mythic the funniest name. Sisyphus
    ROFL
    Also food and coins cost for gold has increased immensely. Lots cheaper to get for gold, or as the saying goes, more bang for your bucks

:{ tried breeding epic eagle and epic firestorm and got 12 hrs. spent gold to speed it up thinking I got a Mythic but it turned out to be a firestorm. I think the mythic breeding time should be something else instead of being 12 hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    He/she bought another nest and doesn't even have a million.. I would've just sold it if that was me, I have 3 nests and almost 3 million. Still a long way to go.[/QUOTE]

yes i did buy another nest to keep trying for my easter....im attempting accumulation of coin until i have to buy or just forget it...im a she. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    either way i will have it, just may not be in time for contest.

The habbitat is outrageously expensive I think it's stupid. But the dragon is awesome

Mythic dragon was easy I wasn't even going for it. But I got it. And I can't afford the habbitat ugh

Fashion Designer
    well. players have been asking for ways to spend vast amount of coins on. this is TL listening to us.

Host(ess)
    Morning can anyone tell me if there is a time limit to how long you can leave an egg in the nest once its ready? It may take me a while to but $6 M nest lol. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsly View Post
    Morning can anyone tell me if there is a time limit to how long you can leave an egg in the nest once its ready? It may take me a while to but $6 M nest lol. Thanks
    I don't think there is a time limit for leaving your eggs on a nest

But then again I never lefted an egg for more than 3 days

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast