Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicilian View Post
    You missed my point completely
    I seldom miss; my aim is true.
    MY point, I'm sure, did not miss YOU!

Got the egg and forced to sell it when it hatched! Don't even have a mil, not to say build its habitat! )':

I also have the egg, but I only have 2 million... Can't afford this expensive habitat just yet..

Farm Supplier
    Thank god i had 30 millions when i hit this one

New Resident

How to earn 6 million?

Quote Originally Posted by Autorithy View Post
    I just got a Mythic egg but I really don't think I can farm 6000000 for the habitat in 12 hours
    I have got the same problem, I can't afford 6000000 coins. I don't have enough gold either and don't want to spend a big amount of money on the game. Any idea what I can do? Selling the dragon would be a shame, too :'(

Farm Supplier
    How comes they haven't announced the winners of this comp yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Is Mythic supposed to be rare?

I have 5 of them, yikes! Two are still on nests, while I try to decide what to do with them, and the other three are in their habitat. I don't have any of the hybrids yet, but I can't decide whether to buy/build another Mythic habitat. I'm more concerned with having to sell three other dragons to make room for another habitat, because these Mythic dragons don't earn as much coins...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    Is Mythic supposed to be rare?

I have 5 of them, yikes! Two are still on nests, while I try to decide what to do with them, and the other three are in their habitat. I don't have any of the hybrids yet, but I can't decide whether to buy/build another Mythic habitat. I'm more concerned with having to sell three other dragons to make room for another habitat, because these Mythic dragons don't earn as much coins...
    I don't know if I should be holding on to them... I'm android and don't have the ability to trade them for gems, but I'm wondering if I should keep them just in case we get that feature soon. Do the Mythic dragons give out anything unique or different when they go through the trading portal? Is there an incentive for Androids to keep the extras?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    I don't know if I should be holding on to them... I'm android and don't have the ability to trade them for gems, but I'm wondering if I should keep them just in case we get that feature soon. Do the Mythic dragons give out anything unique or different when they go through the trading portal? Is there an incentive for Androids to keep the extras?
    I've got plenty too, I sold them all but I have 2 and 1 Atlas.. when I get Medusa one Mythic will get kicked out lol

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Were you able to uncover the Myth? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Mythic Dragon Celebration:

Dragtopia
    Ncc island
    Dragon Isle
    Victinistar
    blazing Inferno
    Dragolandia
    Dorsu
    Blue isle
    dragqueens
    Chakra

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully populated with Mythic Dragons! Thanks again to everyone for participating!