Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    i do not think that is the case. i buy gold as a treat for myself and i have qualified for many of these events and have not won once. don't forget that there is probably a few million ppl that play this game
    Yeah, maybe u r correct. i think I m just bitter for not winning.

Banned
    Oh boo! Wasted time evolving poison to try for medusa. I should have focused on getting this to epic. Dummy me. Oh well! Another contest will pop up soon. I want to win one! Just one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Oh, hush! My Four-Leaf won 5000 gold, and since it was a 5-hour breed that I got on the first try, I spent no gold getting it to epic. Zero. Furthermore, I've never purchased gold.
    I spent my winnings on additional nests, a Kissing Dragons sculpture to celebrate my Mistmoth & Fairy who bred 2 Diamonds that same week, a large amethyst so I could craft Amethyst dragon, a Mask egg (heck yeah!) and a truckload of fruit for my level-9 Mythic whose habitat left me too broke to buy the last mega-feedings it needed to reach epic. That plus a bunch of speed-ups for Amethyst, Mask, Mythic and any other dragons that stood in our way. LOL
    The contests are fun if you don't take them (or the game) too seriously. As for winning, it's a long shot, but you've gotta be in it to win it, and you've gotta believe.
    I'm Sand. My ID is SAND, and my island is Aetherlands (no resident Aether dragon). Come visit!
    Say it again! Soooo many people play this game. Its a treat when someone on the forum wins. I dont think they are rigged, their are just some hardcore players. Luck is the main ingredient needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Say it again! Soooo many people play this game. Its a treat when someone on the forum wins. I dont think they are rigged, their are just some hardcore players. Luck is the main ingredient needed.
    Before my own streak of luck, I saw neighbors win and would haunt their islands to guess where they were spending it. Look, whether you buy it, win it or get it from neighbors or downloads, the gold is fun money. The game is enjoyable & frustrating enough; gold just adds to the enjoyment & frustration.

So where's the new dragon and contest? Don't tell me they're giving us a break!

Fashion Designer
    I really hope i get lucky on this one, have accually entered every contest (with at least 11 entries) but the one with dark angel. I don't take it so seriously but when a new dragon gets out i try to get it and my goal is that all my dragons should be epic (sooner or later, it is harder now with the new big food eating ones). If i get the new dragon i do not go for another to get more entries.

So in one way or another i have acctually entered every contest but one. I havn't spent any gold to do so and havn't won, but i do know neighbours who have spent alot of gold and they havn't won either, so i think it is pure luck and a fun happening if you do not take it to seriuolsly and don't let it stress you.

I Have not been lucky to win one yet, so hope the luck shines on me or one of my fellow neighbours or forum members this time so good luck to everyone, i really hope you win this time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I've always doubted the assumption that you have to hatch the dragon. The contest announcements always say "breed or buy... for one entry" or "craft or buy? for one entry." It never says you must hatch it, although one would at least have to do that if going for the 10-entry epic.
    Technically, hatching means incubation is complete, but doesn't necessarily mean the egg has left the nest. When you tap a "READY" egg, you get a message that says you've hatched it and asks what you want to do with it.
    From your friend's experience, it would appear that the rules are true to the announcement. You need only breed it and must have either egg or dragon when they tally the entrants. It's definitely worth checking into, because this would bode well for all those players with homeless Mythic eggs. One may be a golden egg!

So, that means I got 1 entry....lol. Yay...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    While trying for Fireworks I got Mythic and 2 Easter dragons... Easter is super rare but I think Mythic is too, it says Mythic is rare.
    Thanks, but I have the fireworks and I don't want to get 20 hrs fail. But thanks for the advice. I'll just keep selling my firestorm,lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Thanks, but I have the fireworks and I don't want to get 20 hrs fail. But thanks for the advice. I'll just keep selling my firestorm,lol.
    My point was try for another dragon and you'll probably get Mythic, when I try for a dragon I get it within 5 tries but not Fireworks or Medusa.. These are the only 2 I have tried for and couldn't get lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crixus_new View Post
    Yeah, maybe u r correct. i think I m just bitter for not winning.
    lol me too! I don't play the lottery for that same reason...I never win

If you have many dragons, just collect the funds every hour. I don't have a mystic dragon and until this I never knew the habit was 6M. I have over 2M in coins. I refuse to buy anything until I actually breed the dragons that I need, which is many since TL keeps dumping new dragons out. Doesn't matter what color I breed, I get a dragon with no related colors.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast