Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: cross breeding diamond with other dragons

Question cross breeding diamond with other dragons

I have been tryin forever to cross breed my diamond with other dragons with no luck. i've retired it with the fire dragon probably 30 times. I jus keep gettin another fire dragon.sigh. Is anyone else having this problem?

~ali

Farm Supplier
    30 tries isn't that much. Keep trying. I got most of the way through a TV show before I got my crusader. Not sure how many tries that is but I had continuously bred through the whole thing. And 2 other sessions the day before ... only about 20 minutes worth before I got bored and then the bright idea to watch tv while doing it. Easily over 100 tries total though ...

Rhino Keeper
    I spent about four hours continuously breeding diamond with fire before getting my crusader. Just keep trying and good luck!

And of course I was watching TV at the same time. I timed the breeding of quetzal during another stretch of time when I could do this too. Right now I'm on my third try to get gold dragon. Working my way down the list from shortest to longest fail times, and I won't breed anything else unless any LE dragons come up. I have a theory that if you keep breeding the same pair, you'll get it sooner or later. Sometimes later of course!

Banned
    I went up to 200 and 300 tried while getting my crusader, quetzal and gold dragons. The angel came easy for me. Maybe that's why unicorn is kicking my bum......

Since the fail times are shorter, like others have said, it's not really a big problem. Now lets grip when you've tried over a hundred times for Anubis and mercury and we can talk. Those pests! I'm trying ONE more time for unicorn and then Im taking a break to go for mercury. Those twelve hours I hated so much don't look so bad after all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I went up to 200 and 300 tried while getting my crusader, quetzal and gold dragons. The angel came easy for me. Maybe that's why unicorn is kicking my bum......

Since the fail times are shorter, like others have said, it's not really a big problem. Now lets grip when you've tried over a hundred times for Anubis and mercury and we can talk. Those pests! I'm trying ONE more time for unicorn and then Im taking a break to go for mercury. Those twelve hours I hated so much don't look so bad after all.
    That's why I gave up trying for mercury and anubis for the time being in future there may be other dragons that will make these two look not too bad on hindsight, then I'll try for them again.

Rhino Keeper
    already 60 times didnt get one yet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    That's why I gave up trying for mercury and anubis for the time being in future there may be other dragons that will make these two look not too bad on hindsight, then I'll try for them again.

At 33 hours the unicorn makes them pale in comparison with waiting. I will take a break from that. And I did. I sped up the unicorn and its egg because I couldn't stomach looking at the virtue anymore. So I went back to mercury. About four or five tries in, I got it just mere minut ago. But I've gotta wait until tomorrow, because Im out of gold and need the last mercury to finish. So Im down to Anubis. Which still won't be bad since its 13 hours less. After a week or that ill go on my hunt for my leopard and dream dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    At 33 hours the unicorn makes them pale in comparison with waiting. I will take a break from that. And I did. I sped up the unicorn and its egg because I couldn't stomach looking at the virtue anymore. So I went back to mercury. About four or five tries in, I got it just mere minut ago. But I've gotta wait until tomorrow, because Im out of gold and need the last mercury to finish. So Im down to Anubis. Which still won't be bad since its 13 hours less. After a week or that ill go on my hunt for my leopard and dream dragons.
    I'm playing on android or depending on how you look at it. I guess anything pales in comparison to the poison dragon. Lost track of how many of those I've had so far from breeding other green-purple dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    I'm playing on android or depending on how you look at it. I guess anything pales in comparison to the poison dragon. Lost track of how many of those I've had so far from breeding other green-purple dragons.

Don't get me starts with them! I've gotten about ten poisons straight while breeding wizard and fairy to see if I can luck out on my android for an infinity. They wouldn't be so bad if I didn't feel they were such useles dragons.

Farm Supplier
    quetzel : second try
    Crusado : ! dont know the tries but first time I trie 20 minutes, second time I trie 15 minutes. then, yess, it happens. now waiting, 20 hours to go

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast