Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

A long time ago on an Island far far away...

There existed a dragon which, today, had been previously unseen. Stories have been told about its existence, but none have laid eyes upon such a creature. Until now. The Mythic Dragon is no longer just part of ancient Dragon lore. These magnificent dragons have been spotted on many nearby Islands.

Help us fill Dragon Story with Mythic Dragons for a chance to win your share of Gold!

Rules:
    Starts: Thursday, March 28th 11:00am PDT
    Ends: Monday, April 1st at 10:30am PDT

- BREED or BUY 1 Mythic Dragon for 1 entry!
    - EVOLVE a Mythic Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

Join in on the festivities by breeding or buying a Mythic Dragon through the following versions:

Kindle Users: We're sorry, but this contest is not available to Kindle Users at this time due to the particular Dragon being unavailable. Check out our TeamLava Crossword Contest for a chance to win FREE Gold or Gems in the game of your choice!

EDIT:

Were you able to uncover the Myth? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Mythic Dragon Celebration:

Dragtopia
    Ncc island
    Dragon Isle
    Victinistar
    blazing Inferno
    Dragolandia
    Dorsu
    Blue isle
    dragqueens
    Chakra

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully populated with Mythic Dragons! Thanks again to everyone for participating!
    Last edited by sehana; 04-06-13 at 11:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    Cool looking epic, but how do we get this if we have no clue what to breed x3

Fashion Designer
    Is that dragon actually moving, or i've had too much daiquiri's for lunch lol. Looks nice though, combo please! ^_^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Is that dragon actually moving, or i've had too much daiquiri's for lunch lol. Looks nice though, combo please! ^_^
    Yep, animatd GIF or PNG file showing us what it looks like when epic. Nice touch.

Rhino Keeper
    I no longer pay attention to contests, but I do always use these as a guide to when new dragons will be coming out. If they run Thurs to Mon, we know there will be two releases that week. I used to greatly look forward to new releases every week from Dragon Story and TL... But lately I've been dreading them, because there are FAR too many dragons coming out now, too many to keep up with. I went from needing only 10 more dragons to complete my album, to over 20 now.

And all the negative updates lately make me ponder quitting the game every week (boosted breeding being a waste of resources, splitting Pink and Black types making them impossible to breed, etc).

TL, this is not how you make a game fun. Making your fans dread your updates and new releases. Quality over Quantity.

Just got this to epic and epic it does look

Banned
    Please slow down team lava and let us catch up!! Seariously!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a Mythic egg but I really don't think I can farm 6000000 for the habitat in 12 hours

Banned
    Do you have to hatch it for an entry?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Do you have to hatch it for an entry?
    Yes. The egg must be hatched to qualify for the contests.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast